One missing Confetti in Cavern

Dciaran

So, I've played through the damn level 5 times now, stepped on every centimeter, and I'm still missing this one Confetti. It's the only thing between me and the Plat. I've googled, seems like some people are in my same situation but I've seen no solutions. Did anyone have this problem and sorted it out?

• 5 weeks later...

Solved.

Final part of the level (large cavern with the Rocket thingy), at some point you'll have to jump on one of those Rear Pad platform through another Rear Pad platform. Jump again, even if it doesn't bring you anywhere. There's a Confetti out of focus reachable only this way. A lot of people are having this problem.

Thank you, will try this now. Played through this level a few times now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are AWESOME! Thank you....now just need to find the two I'm missing in the Desert, and the 10 I'm missing in Tear. I'm not sure how I am missing 10 in Tear unless its from the jump and the end or unless i missed a side path all together but find this highly unlikely as i have all the other collectibles.

• 1 year later...

You are AWESOME! Thank you....now just need to find the two I'm missing in the Desert, and the 10 I'm missing in Tear. I'm not sure how I am missing 10 in Tear unless its from the jump and the end or unless i missed a side path all together but find this highly unlikely as i have all the other collectibles.

I know that in the Tear, there is a place where you go down one of the blue/pink ramps and it splits into a wide part and a very narrow part.  There are a bunch on the narrow part and they are tough to get without falling off 2 dozen times.  These were the last ones I needed for that stage.

I got all of the Desert in one go so I can't help there.

Lastly, this was the last one I was missing in the Caverns, so big thanks to the person who put in the solution.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 26/11/2013 at 5:08 PM, Dciaran said:

Solved.

Final part of the level (large cavern with the Rocket thingy), at some point you'll have to jump on one of those Rear Pad platform through another Rear Pad platform. Jump again, even if it doesn't bring you anywhere. There's a Confetti out of focus reachable only this way. A lot of people are having this problem.

This one was getting on my nerves... Thank you! ?