Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night sequel is in the works

ziggypossum

As a day one backer of the original Kickstarter I'm actually going to be a bit pissed off if this is indeed confirmation of a sequel considering some of the content promised in the Kickstarter from the stretch goals STILL isn't in the game & it's now been out for just under 2 years (in less than 3 weeks it will be 2 years old).

Finish what the backers paid for first before starting the sequel, it's not an unreasonable expectation.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
Typo & missing words
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

As a day one backer of the original Kickstarter I'm actually a bit pissed off if this is indeed confirmation of a sequel considering some of the content promised in the Kickstarter from the stretch goals STILL isn't in the game & it's now been out for jist under 2 years (in less than 3 weeks it will be 2 years old).

Finish what the backers paid for first before starting the sequel, it's not an unreasonable expectation.

I have to agree as well being a Backer myself. Also I would like to see a complete edition be released on disc if/when they do finish all the content. Dont get me wrong I would love a sequel but finish the Goals from part 1 first then make a sequel.

Edited by Void
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...