Trophy Boosting Tips & Custom Game Settings

timpurnat

• 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, hore said:

Oh there's another tip I forgot to mention: with 2 turbos, you can fully AFK Control and TDM wins by turboing X on alt and O on main. The alt will quickly crash, giving you the win

Oh damn nice! I didn't have 2 turbos when I did the game so I didn't think about that. It's a shame that you can't AFK Carrier Assault too xD

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi @timpurnat and @hore.

A friend and I will start the game from scratch. We know practically nothing about how to play lol So, I would like to know if you could tell us how to start with this platinum in the most effective way. ?

Thank you very much in advance. And thanks for your advice in the first post.

Edit: Oh, and do you know anything about this? ?

Edited by JorgeSleep

Just leaving my two cents here about the challenges. I booted the game and the 3 challenges I had back in 2018 are still there. You get 3 challenges and they only refresh if you complete them. If not, they remain active. I don't know if there's any problem unlocking the Full Deck trophy as I got it years ago.

5 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

Hi @timpurnat and @hore.

A friend and I will start the game from scratch. We know practically nothing about how to play lol So, I would like to know if you could tell us how to start with this platinum in the most effective way. 1f64f.png

Thank you very much in advance. And thanks for your advice in the first post.

Edit: Oh, and do you know anything about this? 1f914.png

The game is very simple, so I'm sure you will get the hang of it quickly :)

The most efficient way is boosting wins and misc trophies first and then just AFK the level with turbo, you can leave the game unattended for like 8h before it will disconnect usually. I got the platinum in 2 weeks with minimum effort, I probably actively played the game for only 15h.

sorry I have no idea about the challenge situation, but they should probably still work, you can easily check in the game. I know that you can't work towards some of them in custom matches, that's why some people might be confused.

• Like 3

On 28.5.2021 at 6:30 PM, timpurnat said:

Update: After further playing, I noticed that performance doesn't really impact the XP gain so playing the game legit is completely pointless.

Not entirely true ..... If you play extraction and do well which is quite easy against bots you can get well over 2000XP per game (6-8min) picking up relics and delivering them and this is without using XP boosters.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

Not entirely true ..... If you play extraction and do well which is quite easy against bots you can get well over 2000XP per game (6-8min) picking up relics and delivering them and this is without using XP boosters.

Thanks for the info, I never really even tried playing this game legit haha. I hope you don't mind that I added your info in the main post :)

20 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks for the info, I never really even tried playing this game legit haha. I hope you don't mind that I added your info in the main post :)

Thats ok ..... I just played extraction over and over for xp (cancel search quickly if it picks other mode) and then idled when sleeping on my old ps4 ☺️

• Like 1

One of the devs said the following on the official discord after they announced the shutdown:

I threw in a hell of a X8 , x6, x4, x2 weeks up ahead starting with x8 this week, in case people want to get some stuff unlocked :)

So last week there was a x8 XP multiplier and this week we got a x6 multiplier, so anyone trying to get the plat before the shutdown should start right away to reduce the time to grind to rank 50. The XP multiplier only works on match score so turboing/idling does not increase the amount of XP you get.

Also, for those doing both stacks, the rank trophies auto pop once you log in into the other version, however, you'll still need to do most of the misc trophies which include match type wins.

Edited by RNMKR-KO
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, RNMKR-KO said:

One of the devs said the following on the official discord after they announced the shutdown:

I threw in a hell of a X8 , x6, x4, x2 weeks up ahead starting with x8 this week, in case people want to get some stuff unlocked :)

So last week there was a x8 XP multiplier and this week we got a x6 multiplier, so anyone trying to get the plat before the shutdown should start right away to reduce the time to grind to rank 50. The XP multiplier only works on match score so turboing/idling does not increase the amount of XP you get.

Also, for those doing both stacks, the rank trophies auto pop once you log in into the other version, however, you'll still need to do most of the misc trophies which include match type wins.

Is it delisted off the US store? I can get UK copy physical and would like to stack if possible but seems can only do one if it’s delisted.

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

@timpurnat do you know if for Peacock you need to place first on your team only? Or you need to be the best of the two teams? Started this game at launch and loved it on VR, so sad it's going down.

Sorry it's been so long I don't remember :(

But I didn't have any trouble with this trophy, I'm sure you will get it easily!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Conker said:

whats the best way to do xp?  

Right now, playing, as there're xp boost. X6 this week, followed by x4 and x2. These boost xp are for the points you earn by killing, controlling points etc. If you idle your game you'll get only xp if your team win or lose.