BatCarlitos310

Auto pop trophies from ps5 to ps4

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, so I was wondering if trophies and plats that you obtain on the ps5 can be auto popped on the ps4, especifically with Genshin Impact, you see I got 1 trophy there on ps4, but due to the announce of the ps5 version I passed to play it there, thx 🙂

Posted (edited)

With the exception of AC: Valhalla, the only games that pop both ways are online only titles such as Genshin Impact, Destiny 2, Warframe, Fortnite etc. and those with a heavy MP component, everything else is a one way is way trip from the PS4 to the PS5.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

With the exception of AC: Valhalla, the only games that pop both ways are online only titles such as Genshin Impact, Destiny 2, Warframe, Fortnite etc. and those with a heavy MP component, everything else is a one way is way trip from the PS4 to the PS5.

That's awesome! Thx so much for the fast reply😁, in order to them to pop I should only need to pass the game data from one console to another right? 🤔, I'm so sorry if my questions are dumb but I'm pretty new to this 😅

4 hours ago, BatCarlitos310 said:

That's awesome! Thx so much for the fast reply1f601.png, in order to them to pop I should only need to pass the game data from one console to another right? 1f914.png, I'm so sorry if my questions are dumb but I'm pretty new to this 1f605.png

It depends on the game, because sometimes it's automatic but other times you have to partially redo the requirements to cause a trophy to re-pop.

5 hours ago, BatCarlitos310 said:

That's awesome! Thx so much for the fast reply1f601.png, in order to them to pop I should only need to pass the game data from one console to another right? 1f914.png, I'm so sorry if my questions are dumb but I'm pretty new to this 1f605.png

You don't need to pass your data over, simply press start on the game in the home screen and select chose version, then select the PS4 version, or PS5, whichever you are looking to autopop.

Posted (edited)

On 29/5/2021 at 4:54 AM, TrophyClipsYT said:

You don't need to pass your data over, simply press start on the game in the home screen and select chose version, then select the PS4 version, or PS5, whichever you are looking to autopop.

Really? 😱 That is amazing, thx so much for the tip 😀

Edited by BatCarlitos310