Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MidnightDragon

Cursed Captain DLC

16 posts in this topic

Guessing you need to do another playthrough to get to level 60.

Pretty much, theres no other lvling path from 1-50 since dun'djins start at 50.

The set should be easy to obtain for most with plats or close-to-plats due to having amassed a fortune to gamble the pieces they arent looting.

On another note, could be the only DLC we get since Echtra got aquired by Zynga and ceased development on TL3.

14 hours ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

On another note, could be the only DLC we get since Echtra got aquired by Zynga and ceased development on TL3.

Goddamn it.

I have this on Steam and was hoping for more.

Really sad to hear that they've ceased development of TL3. I was really hoping it would be successful. 

Does the DLC unlock the framerate  on ps5?

Trophy Commodore's Garb is glitched. I got all parts of Commodore's set Garb and trophy didn't pop up.

Edit:

Trophy for level also is glitched did 60 level but no trophy. 

Edited by Zerathel

Is the DLC available anywhere? Can't find it in the store on ps5...

Is for free only have to donwload game and newest patch this character should be avalaible when you create new character this is 5th class

On 6-6-2021 at 8:26 PM, Zerathel said:

Is for free only have to donwload game and newest patch this character should be avalaible when you create new character this is 5th class

Awesome, thanks!

Let's just hope they don't close the servers in few weeks/months, I would be mad to redo everything on solo tbh.

The farm is already awfull... there is no trackers... it's a real pain compared to torchlight 2..

Are these still bugged? I see no one has obtained them on the psnprofile stats so i assume they are?

55 minutes ago, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

Are these still bugged? I see no one has obtained them on the psnprofile stats so i assume they are?

Yep still glitched. At this point there is no way to tell if they are ever going to fix them.

7 minutes ago, yoszek said:

Yep still glitched. At this point there is no way to tell if they are ever going to fix them.

Hey, thanks. I noticed you are one of the few people to platinum the game, its currently on sale and im wondering if its worth picking up to platinum, i'd be playing offline solo. Is the game stable enough to enjoy? 

I played solo offline but road to platnium is not fun. Extremely long grind especially 1 milion monster who can't even check how many killed monsters. And DLC Cursed Captain trophies are glitched...

On 12.08.2021 at 11:10 PM, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

Hey, thanks. I noticed you are one of the few people to platinum the game, its currently on sale and im wondering if its worth picking up to platinum, i'd be playing offline solo. Is the game stable enough to enjoy? 

Like Zerathel said- boring chorefest and huge grind of super unstable,choppy,prone to crashing game.

You will be dreading playing it for the platinum and will fall a sleep many times while grinding 1 milion kills. I do not recommend it even if you want UR plat-there are better games to sink that much time into.

And there is very high chance that glitched trophies will never be fixed.
So unless you really want to start hating the game your playing i do not recommend buying and playing it. I went for it blind and deeply regreted it.

As they won't ever fix trophies for the DLC, couldn't psnprofile staff remove them from their website? it would be nice though