Cursed Captain DLC

MidnightDragon

Pretty much, theres no other lvling path from 1-50 since dun'djins start at 50.

The set should be easy to obtain for most with plats or close-to-plats due to having amassed a fortune to gamble the pieces they arent looting.

On another note, could be the only DLC we get since Echtra got aquired by Zynga and ceased development on TL3.

14 hours ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

On another note, could be the only DLC we get since Echtra got aquired by Zynga and ceased development on TL3.

Goddamn it.

I have this on Steam and was hoping for more.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, yoszek said:

Yep still glitched. At this point there is no way to tell if they are ever going to fix them.

Hey, thanks. I noticed you are one of the few people to platinum the game, its currently on sale and im wondering if its worth picking up to platinum, i'd be playing offline solo. Is the game stable enough to enjoy? 

On 12.08.2021 at 11:10 PM, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

Hey, thanks. I noticed you are one of the few people to platinum the game, its currently on sale and im wondering if its worth picking up to platinum, i'd be playing offline solo. Is the game stable enough to enjoy? 

Like Zerathel said- boring chorefest and huge grind of super unstable,choppy,prone to crashing game.

You will be dreading playing it for the platinum and will fall a sleep many times while grinding 1 milion kills. I do not recommend it even if you want UR plat-there are better games to sink that much time into.

And there is very high chance that glitched trophies will never be fixed.
So unless you really want to start hating the game your playing i do not recommend buying and playing it. I went for it blind and deeply regreted it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 04/04/2023 at 8:20 PM, EmperorZetta said:

I really enjoyed Torchlight 2 but did NOT feel like grinding out a million kills in this. Hopefully they'll do a "definitive edition" on PS5 some day with different trophies.

Doubt it, the game is dead since its release, they added a DLC with every trophies glitched and never fixed them. Worst studio ever.

• 6 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 4:41 AM, MercureUnleashed said:

Doubt it, the game is dead since its release, they added a DLC with every trophies glitched and never fixed them. Worst studio ever.

I see.. you platinum the game, how did you get the 1 million monster kills? via Single Player? or multiplayer?

• 5 months later...
On 10/12/2023 at 3:20 PM, YakisobaNissin said:

I see.. you platinum the game, how did you get the 1 million monster kills? via Single Player? or multiplayer?

Had to redo it in solo game as the multi was laggy af and got crashs...
GL if' you're still going for platinum, it's a pain in the @$$