Battlefield V Multiplayer Tips

cosmic-lugger5

Stick to corners, hug walls, try not to rush, stick with at least one other person. Also guns will vary in terms of feel, I main medic after I did the 100k points across all the classes and only really use Jungle carbine and MP40 because they have a better feel for my playstyle.  But again take it slow. Once you feel for each map type you'll find your groove.

• Like 2

Well to give a true answer

1. Aiming: You need to aim well in order to kill people
  2. Map vision: You need to know the map to know where to hide or where others might hide or in general which route works best for what type of player
  3. A good headset: You can hear steps pretty well so you can train on that too
  4. Skill: You have to train the skill to have good movements. Like when to run in cover, when to push, when to avoid a fight, when to risk a fight etc.
  • Like 1

A really basic tip that seems to escape a lot of new players to BFV is that health does not fully regenerate, you need to use a bandage/health pack to fully regain lost health. As a medic you can equip these and carry an infinite number, but for other classes you start with 1 and need to get more from friendly medics or medical stations.

I would also say, know your engagement range. Different weapons and classes are much more suited to different maps and even within maps, different sections of them, and while you can use whatever class and weapon you enjoy using or feel comfortable with, you need to try and play your game so that all your firefights happen at a range that suit your setup. 

• Like 3