Death Incarnate trophy is unobtainable

On 8/21/2021 at 2:59 PM, OvrlrdO said:

What am I doing wrong?

I would try putting on the psalms Smileycrow mentioned. Try to increase your supreme crit chance. I do see a lot less crits on your video than what I experienced (like a lot of white numbers). I was also using a sword that procs 100% crit chance for 3 seconds. Try to roll for that enchant on your weapon if you have the extra resources. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got the trophy. The Angel of death bonus seemed to occur according to the old conditions again. On to the platinum trophy! Just some multiplayer and glory-grinding left. Any tips on gaining glory fast?

Edited by Milkyray

Guess fastest way is to rush crusades with Lots of tarrot cards or highlvl Intel.

I am pretty much crushing +8-+9 difficulty with a pretty OP Budget flamethrower crusaderbuild.

I easily net 200 glory per hour, could be better with high lvl Gear.

Yet i Just purchased Prophecy and will enjoy a fresh Start for the next season starting on 21st of September, to get my 100% on that epic game.

Wish all devs would be so commited and thoughtful as neocore is... Gladly paid 10 bucks for the DLC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2021 at 1:58 PM, Milkyray said:

Got the trophy. The Angel of death bonus seemed to occur according to the old conditions again. On to the platinum trophy! Just some multiplayer and glory-grinding left. Any tips on gaining glory fast?

Pretty much what Daracity said mate.

If you don't want to do it through the void crusades you can go and do any random mission and just use the tarot cards that give extra glory.  Really doesn't take long to get the weekly goal for that trophy.

I found the fate was much slower to accumulate.  Ended up picking systems that had fate as the final influence reward, then did missions in that system as much as possible with the tarot cards that gave extra influence.  Can't remember the name of the last one I did but it got me 300 fate. 

You can also do the sell / buy back trick but I found that super boring.  My game crashed once too and I lost a bunch of red gear and one daemonforged gun.  Was pretty annoyed.

• Like 1