Are sprinklers still broken?

I read that sprinklers are (were?) broken, because if not directly watched while working they just avoid watering every some plots of land supposed to be done.

Is this, still, the case? Or maybe new patch fixed this and they're now properly working?

Edited by gafpiratehook

• 2 weeks later...

More info from massive small sprinkler use (medium and large not yet unlocked): they doesn't work 100% of times but "only" 99% of times. Plots not watered are really rare, in my experience something like only 1 or 2 every 4/5 days with 20+ sprinklers deployed, super low occurrence.

Not yet experienced with medium and large ones (maybe these are worse, I don't know), but if numbers are still these they're totally worth.

EDIT: about 100 hours play, 3x3 sprinklers still good (1 tile missed is a really rare occurrence), instead 5x5 are absolute garbage, they fail every single day of use, and not by only one tile but missing many plots. Best option is to massively use 3x3 sprinklers, the 1 in 9 tile unused to place them it is a really little fee to stay safe (and you have so many land to use that this is mostly irrelevant).

Edited by gafpiratehook