GTA: San Andreas coming to mobile devices next month

Venocide

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is coming to mobile devices in December, but it isn't a direct port of the PS2 classic. The updated version of San Andreas features "remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models."

Additionally, Rockstar has included new contextual controls, a new touch-screen control scheme, controller support, and modified the checkpoint system, so you likely won't have to restart entire missions when failing -- a great design decision for a mobile game, indeed.

San Andreas is coming to iOS, Kindle, Windows Phone, and Android devices next month. Until then, check out the various San Andreas cameos in GTA 5.

Source: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/26/remastered-gta-san-andreas-coming-to-mobile

Edited by ARKphoenix

So basically theyd rather remaster it for a phone rather than a ps3. twisted logic!

Mobile phones are the future. Everybody sees that. I'm sure it will take over in gaming too in the years to come. I already have games on my phone that even I go "wow" when it comes to gameplay and graphics, like if I was playing on a pc, seriously. Just check out Real Racing 3 or Asphalt 8: Airborne for example.

About San Andreas for my phone, Imma get that too. Replaying its story on my phone while on train or such will be awsome xD

Mobile phones are the future. Everybody sees that. I'm sure it will take over in gaming too in the years to come. I already have games on my phone that even I go "wow" when it comes to gameplay and graphics, like if I was playing on a pc, seriously. Just check out Real Racing 3 or Asphalt 8: Airborne for example.

About San Andreas for my phone, Imma get that too. Replaying its story on my phone while on train or such will be awsome xD

I really hate how people say that, but i know its true. :/

i personally cant get behind mobile gaming, i dont even consider it 'gaming' really. i still think snake is the best mobile game ive ever played hahaha

i know im alone in this boat though, partially due to the fact that i have the attention span of a 2 year old child and cant stay focused on a game unless im in front of a towering tv.

Edited by Terarded
  • Like 1

If mobiles are the future of gaming, then I do not see myself gaming as much as I am able to now in a couple of years.

If mobiles are the future of gaming, then I do not see myself gaming as much as I am able to now in a couple of years.

You won't even have much time with work and a family *pats head*