Watch Dogs 2 Controls

Thisisnotharry

The controls on this game are absolutely horrible. What person uses R2 to jump or climb? I played WD: Legion before purchasing this and the controls on there were a vast improvement to this. I understand this is an older title but does anyone know if there is a way to change the controls? I haven't looked through the menus right now as the controls put me off, help would be appreciated.

TL;DR - Is there a way to change the controls?

11 minutes ago, Thisisnotharry said:

The controls on this game are absolutely horrible. What person uses R2 to jump or climb? I played WD: Legion before purchasing this and the controls on there were a vast improvement to this. I understand this is an older title but does anyone know if there is a way to change the controls? I haven't looked through the menus right now as the controls put me off, help would be appreciated.

TL;DR - Is there a way to change the controls?

Uhh it kinda uses the classic controls for assassin's Creed for parkour it's easier to old down a trigger to run and auto parkour/climb least I always felt that way

51 minutes ago, Thisisnotharry said:

I haven't looked through the menus right now as the controls put me off, help would be appreciated.

Yeah, it's hard to press options when the controls are so bad... but if you do press options, you'll see a control scheme option, and sometimes playing the game for more than 5 minutes also helps getting used to the controls.

Edited by Neptuos
  • Like 1