Isle of Siptah (Admin Guide)

Asmund

2 hours ago, Kizer26 said:

Honestly a good question, since for ARC you could get the dlc trophies using the admin commands without actually owning the dlc lol

That's because the ARK 'dlc' trophies aren't related to any dlc you need to pay for. Every trophy except the 'Center' trophy can be done on the main map 'The Island', and 'The Center' is free.

• Like 2

I started Isle of Siptah dlc and I'm almost done but there are some weird things:

1) I followed both of guide for "The Gem in the Tower" trophy and I've all of discovery location but no trophy. I thought I was missing The Ashen Core one but I had it yet using Admin Panel teleport. 

2) How is possible I'm playing solo in my server and I've no encounter a single maelstrom? Even modifying settings like cooldown (1 or 16), accumulation time (1 or 16) and duration (60 min). 

I'm now stucked because I've all map locations with no trophy and the maelstrom doesn't spawn.

1 hour ago, Anima_90 said:

I started Isle of Siptah dlc and I'm almost done but there are some weird things:

1) I followed both of guide for "The Gem in the Tower" trophy and I've all of discovery location but no trophy. I thought I was missing The Ashen Core one but I had it yet using Admin Panel teleport. 

2) How is possible I'm playing solo in my server and I've no encounter a single maelstrom? Even modifying settings like cooldown (1 or 16), accumulation time (1 or 16) and duration (60 min). 

I'm now stucked because I've all map locations with no trophy and the maelstrom doesn't spawn.

Hey it's Federico from the Facebook club.
I did the full map three times already to help some friends. I can help if you need to now the exact locations you are missing.

44 minutes ago, LoStraniero91 said:

Hey it's Federico from the Facebook club.
I did the full map three times already to help some friends. I can help if you need to now the exact locations you are missing.

How do I get Glowing Caverns to pop?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

Help, how to "place" bench?

Put the bench on your shortcuts slider by holding L1 I think, then when out of the inventory screen use L1 to pull up the shortcut slider and place it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Asmund said:

Put the bench on your shortcuts slider by holding L1 I think, then when out of the inventory screen use L1 to pull up the shortcut slider and place it.

I did figure it out myself eventually, but took a while - but thanks for getting back to me - that info will help people out a lot, I'd suggest putting that little bit in the original post in brackets just for further clarification.

Also, when the game spawned me in originally, it put me on a beach where I wasn't allowed to place - so, I had to move to higher ground in a grassy area above the sandy beach - then I was able to place it. 

Thank you so much: Asmund, Rozalia1 and LoStraniero91 - it's 'cause of you guys that I was able to 100% this trash game again - you have my gratitude and I am eternally grateful for your hard work and discoveries.

Edited by J-S_93
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anima_90 said:

@LoStraniero91 As you can see I've all of them but no trophy. Does someone see which is the missing discovery marker in my map?

img%5Dimg%5D

Yeah, dead centre of map - you see the Tower with eye symbol directly above it - just above that is an icon sandwiched between two eyes - that part has two locations to discover, just to the right of the one you have already discovered, fly around, you'll find it, it's not far from the giant Tower.