Isle of Siptah (Admin Guide)

Asmund

Haven't seen a single Maelstrom yet. Is there anything that can improve spawn rates?

edit. Seems like Maelstorm "icon" will NOT appear on the map but it does occur. Not sure if this is a bug or not. Either way, I just idled in the middle of the map for ~75 minutes and sure enough it spawned.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, HusKy said:

Haven't seen a single Maelstrom yet. Is there anything that can improve spawn rates?

edit. Seems like Maelstorm "icon" will NOT appear on the map but it does occur. Not sure if this is a bug or not. Either way, I just idled in the middle of the map for ~75 minutes and sure enough it spawned.

I'm not having any luck with the Maelstrom, I've left it idle for over an hour too ??‍♂️

Did you play co-op or single player and what were your settings for the Maelstrom? 

Just now, Waa-Laa said:

I'm not having any luck with the Maelstrom, I've left it idle for over an hour too ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

Did you play co-op or single player and what were your settings for the Maelstrom? 

Is the day/night cycle happening in your game? It should be 30 minutes I believe. Make sure your time/sky is not frozen via admin panel.

I did change some Maelstrom settings that "made sense" but can't recall which ones and I can't check because the game flew of my drive the moment I got 100%.

Apparently, these are the default settings:

75 min - blue vortex/clear sky
15 min - storm build up
30 min - storm
2 min - storm wind down

from: https://forums.funcom.com/t/maelstrom-length-and-frequency/143814/6

I believe I decreased build up time and increased storm time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Is the day/night cycle happening in your game? It should be 30 minutes I believe. Make sure your time/sky is not frozen via admin panel.

I did change some Maelstrom settings that "made sense" but can't recall which ones and I can't check because the game flew of my drive the moment I got 100%.

Apparently, these are the default settings:

75 min - blue vortex/clear sky
15 min - storm build up
30 min - storm
2 min - storm wind down

from: https://forums.funcom.com/t/maelstrom-length-and-frequency/143814/6

I believe I decreased build up time and increased storm time.

Yeah, that's what my settings look like. I'll try again tomorrow mate, thank you for the reply. 

1 hour ago, Waa-Laa said:

I'm not having any luck with the Maelstrom, I've left it idle for over an hour too ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

I was playing solo with default time settings, although I did freeze it to noon so that I could see what I was doing. I just ignored the maelstrom and went about discovering all the locations and hoped that a maelstrom would occur while I was doing that, which took me about 2 or so hours.

I try to build an altar but it doesnt do anything. It's just waiting in the Queue. Am I doing something wrong? 

Edit: wow, i just had to press the X button harder ?

Also didnt have a Maelstorm either ?

Edited by Osmose42

1 hour ago, IvoryRose88 said:

How do you make a maelstorm appear or wild event? I was working with this game most of the day and havent seen either yet.

Thanks in advance.

Maelstrom appears every ~75 minutes (real time). Make sure your time and sky are not frozen in admin panel.

Not sure what "wild event" is but I have all trophies and I didn't need that.

Edited by HusKy

22 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

If you find settings that work and get the trophy, please tell us 1f60a.png

Hey, I just got the trophy. I left all Maelstrom settings on default then went idle in the centre of the map, but unfortunately took me 90mins not 75. Glad this DLC is done. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Waa-Laa said:

Hey, I just got the trophy. I left all Maelstrom settings on default then went idle in the centre of the map, but unfortunately took me 90mins not 75. Glad this DLC is done. 

90 minutes is exactly as expected, see the numbers above. I think I might have reduced build up time thus it only took 75 minutes give or take.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

Maelstrom appears every ~75 minutes (real time). Make sure your time and sky are not frozen in admin panel.

Not sure what "wild event" is but I have all trophies and I didn't need that.

Thanks so much. I did freeze my time some so i could see what i was doing. I was also using a guide i saw before this one that had some things in it that are different than this ps4 guide. (Maybe PC?). I was looking for the giant storm cloud on the map which doesnt occur like the original guide had in its pic. 

So does the maelstorm always occur in the middle of the map where THE TOWER is? Is it easy to spot?

Edited by IvoryRose88

31 minutes ago, IvoryRose88 said:

So does the maelstorm always occur in the middle of the map where THE TOWER is? Is it easy to spot?

Yes, the center of Maelstrom appears above the tower. It's a giant red storm, impossible to miss.

On 5/29/2021 at 3:14 PM, Asmund said:

The Gem in the Tower:
Admin teleport to every location featured on MAP 1. (I left some notes on it because one location is undiscoverable at the time of writing but isn't required to find, and another location isn't shown on MAP 2 at all.)

Anyways I hope this helps someone. There wasn't much information out there for the PS4 players and it appears we have certain bugs that PC players don't have. (The delving bench issue for example

I cannot for the life of me figure out what im missing on my map. Here are links to my map. Ive compared it with the complete maps above and cannot spot any differances. Does anyone know or see what im missing. Sorry for the links. I cannot figure out how to post actual pic into the post.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/vxHsNxwpTckS

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qCk077SQkg65

I even used the interactive map and selected each icon separately to isolate each type of marker and im nkt missing anything. The only location i dont have is the watchtower to the lower right of THE TOWER in middle of map but i heard its not possible to spawn and not needed.

Edited by IvoryRose88
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, abo_hodiban_ said:

Admin Panel> Set Day Length > Put 1 min then Apply. 

The maelstrom will appear easily just wait around the tower.

Good Luck Guys

Thank you. That works great. Now i have all trophies except for all locations on map. I have no idea what im missing. I compared to complete map and looked closely at least 5 times now and cant see anything im missing. Posted links below. Any idea what im missing or if its possibly glitched?

1 hour ago, IvoryRose88 said:

Thank you. That works great. Now i have all trophies except for all locations on map. I have no idea what im missing. I compared to complete map and looked closely at least 5 times now and cant see anything im missing. Posted links below. Any idea what im missing or if its possibly glitched?

Yeah you missed one, black hand icon, on the left of map near two bridges above the cave.

See the green point: 

https://ibb.co/Ld9Fs59

good luck ? 

Edited by abo_hodiban_
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there is a console command for discovering all locations and if there is a way to access console commands on console? I'm going to use a keyboard to try access it tomorrow.

I've looked a bit but can't find a command for it.

Cheers.

7 hours ago, abo_hodiban_ said:

Yeah you missed one, black hand icon, on the left of map near two bridges above the cave.

See the green point: 

https://ibb.co/Ld9Fs59

good luck ? 

Got it. Thank u so much. I swear i looked over that map so many times. I didnt notice the hand was blackened out. Im glad a fresh set of eyes saw it. I appreciate the help.

Edited by IvoryRose88