Isle of Siptah (Admin Guide)

Asmund

Got everything done in the DLC, thanks to this guide.

The only weird thing I noticed is that I didn't need to have a storm active when I did the Leyshrine trophy. I actually crafted the altar and placed the things inside just for fun so I'd know what to do when a storm did eventually show up, and to my surprise when I pulled the lever, all of a sudden the beast-thing in the sky showed up and I was able to get the trophy! (I did this at the shrine located on the western edge of the centre). 

I found the hardest areas to get were the 3 temples in the northeast that are in close proximity. I happened to start at that area when going for the locations, and I couldn't get the middle and top ones to show up no matter how much I explored, then after walking around a bunch more I finally got them to show up. I was worried that all the other places to visit were going to be just as finicky, but luckily they weren't!

I also struggled with finding the location in the very bottom right corner of the map. I ran around up top for ages and it never registered, so I thought the location was actually the underwater cave below (which it wasn't), so I spent a bunch of time walking around down there too before temporarily giving up and moving on to other locations. Went to that area at the very end of the journey, and finally got it to show up for the trophy. :) 

On 6. 6. 2021 at 3:51 AM, Jerry_Appleby said:

The only weird thing I noticed is that I didn't need to have a storm active when I did the Leyshrine trophy. I actually crafted the altar and placed the things inside just for fun so I'd know what to do when a storm did eventually show up, and to my surprise when I pulled the lever, all of a sudden the beast-thing in the sky showed up and I was able to get the trophy! (I did this at the shrine located on the western edge of the centre). 

Yes I did it the same way, the storm is not required for it.

On 29.05.2021 at 9:14 PM, Asmund said:

5 "Hardened Steel Bar"

...CUT...

3. Turn around and interact with the "Focus Altar Base" and place the "Hardened Steel Bars" inside.

You actually need 10 of those. The guide is great, thanks a lot!

• Like 4

Good guide, but the Hardened Steel Bars value needs to be increased to 10 in the OP.

It might also help if the name of the expansion was spelled correctly. Siptah.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a little problem guys. 

I click on admin panel, spawn npcs, but my panel is blank. There's nothing there. If I write spider, nothing happens there. I tried to start a new game from the beginning and the same problem occurs to me. 

Does anyone know how to solve it? 

Edit: https://www.trueachievements.com/a329420/the-outsider-achievement

I followed this guide and worked :)

Edited by tranquilu
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Using the admin guide on this site I followed the map to a tee. I made no mistakes in visiting locations and didn't miss any out as stated in the guide. The only problem is is that there's a mistake in the map provided on the guide found here:  https://imgur.com/a/01yXva6
In the middle of the map there is a location with a big red cross in it saying the player does not need to explore this location for it to count. I can confirm that this was the last discoverable location for me and was what got the trophy to pop after hours of running around the map. I do however believe that the location is 'glitched' as there are reports of other players who didn't need to discover it but still attained the trophy. Strange one, but at least it solved the problem for me because I knew I was following the guide correctly.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1.12.2021 at 2:59 AM, whittle181 said:

Using the admin guide on this site I followed the map to a tee. I made no mistakes in visiting locations and didn't miss any out as stated in the guide. The only problem is is that there's a mistake in the map provided on the guide found here:  https://imgur.com/a/01yXva6
In the middle of the map there is a location with a big red cross in it saying the player does not need to explore this location for it to count. I can confirm that this was the last discoverable location for me and was what got the trophy to pop after hours of running around the map. I do however believe that the location is 'glitched' as there are reports of other players who didn't need to discover it but still attained the trophy. Strange one, but at least it solved the problem for me because I knew I was following the guide correctly.

Thank you

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thx for the guide. At first I thought the trophy could of been glitched and I did get the big red cross on the map which was the watchtower just a bit east of the center map. I did also get the area on the southwest area on coast of map that supposedly doesn't show on map? I double checked everything and just missed one area. Just be sure to double and triple check everything cuz it may not be a glitch. You may be just missing one area on accident so make sure so you don't have to restart on accident if you thought it was a glitch! I'm glad I got it..took a few hours just to make sure I got them all.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6.11.2022 at 7:32 AM, NMErickson said:

None of the linked maps show the Cracked Vault location on the southern island where the cursor is. This ended up being my final location and if you're missing one after using the maps, it may be that one.

Conan-Exiles_20221106011725.jpg

Thanks a lot for this. The one you mentioned was my last one. After I got the one above Dusky Inlet and the one with red x on the map (both mentioned above), this Cracked Vault one was my last.

I was trying this DLC today with this guide but only one of the trophies is popping for me. (which is the equip 7 sigils at once trophy)

Does anyone know if this is bugged at the moment or if it is a problem at my end?

Edited by MennoWoods2

On 17/03/2023 at 9:17 PM, MennoWoods2 said:

I was trying this DLC today with this guide but only one of the trophies is popping for me. (which is the equip 7 sigils at once trophy)

Does anyone know if this is bugged at the moment or if it is a problem at my end?

same here! Sigh, A costly dlc with this kind of bug.