Trophy thoughts?

1 hour ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Don't let Space 2 releasing on Saturday night distract you from the fact that we're at the end of the month and the Our Church and Halloween RPG manga has not been released. Who knows if we'll even get the anime scheduled for October at this point. 

I think they’re going with a Hentai version instead

28 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

After a week off they have risen 

Risen from the dead to absolve us of our trophy sins

Edited by diskdocx

I won't fall for this one.
Trash game, trash developer where their only selling point is an easy platinum.
I was done with this series of games after the driving one.
Don't buy this insult to the intelligence of trophy hunters.

7 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

Space may be the final frontier, but it's made in some religious kook's basement... but why did they skip Space 1? Is it some kind of Leonard Part 6 style meta joke?

That’s a god like reference, lol. ?

1 hour ago, Stephanie Dola said:

Once again people love to argue/complain on easy plats these days.

It’s not about easy plats..... It’s just the religious aspect of it mostly and using trophy hunters to fund those operations further.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

It’s not about easy plats..... It’s just the religious aspect of it mostly and using trophy hunters to fund those operations further.

It's about:

- Easy as fuck plats, no effort plats. 

- shovelware that shouldn't even be on the PS store. 

- The religious aspect. 

And a mix of all 3 which is the capitalization of ezpz addict hunters with shitty ass games where the money is to be used for their own religious agenda. 

But hey, they can't say they don't have enough money for that church and Halloween anime now :awesome:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

It's about:

- The religious aspect. 

And a mix of all 3 which is the capitalization of ezpz addict hunters with shitty ass games where the money is to be used for their own religious agenda. 

But hey, they can't say they don't have enough money for that church and Halloween anime now :awesome:

I’d add one more point to your list:

-It’s about a developer who has been making games for twenty years and still programs absolute trash that, before app stores existed, likely would only have been allowed on the lowest of the low tier of flash gaming websites. And even then, IMO, maybe 5 very bored people would ever play it for more than a few seconds. 

There’s just no excuse to charge any amount of money for something this...low quality and basic. And no excuse for it passing quality control on PS and Xbox Stores. (Though, from what I’ve heard, the Xbox versions of these games have no achievements, so that’s....something I guess). 

ETA: Considering the last thread about these games turned into an complete garbage fire, let me say: If you genuinely have fun playing these games, I may not be able to understand it, but that’s great for you, honestly. 

My distaste is for the games and the dev (and the PS Store), not the people playing and enjoying these. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

It's about:

- The religious aspect. 

A round of applause. Thank You.

On 30/05/2021 at 7:06 AM, Stephanie Dola said:

Once again people love to argue/complain on easy plats these days.

No, this is different.

I am one of the people almost always on the 'other side' of the fence on these issues - I dislike the notion of games being judged based on the ease of trophies, and I routinely defend Ratalaika and Sometimes You games, as having more merit than they are often afforded.

However, in these cases, I am squarely on the 'bashing' side, and it is because these games are not even trying to have artistic merit. They are pure cash-grabs, and mixing in a smear of religious stuff on top, like a stinky margarine on an already moulded slice of bread.

• Like 2