Zjinn

Event Contracts

4 posts in this topic

I assume the "Block Party" is the event and yes I realize most trophies are glitched or things aren't being recorded properly. I am just curious if anyone else hasn't gotten this trophy for 5 event contracts when I have done at least 7? I am having trouble doing some of others it requires a full team of 3 other friends to earn some more to see if I can get it to pop still, but only have 1 friend currently playing LOL. Not sure if another event takes it's place I assume it will?

I got it to pop after doing ALL of the Block Party contracts. This game is extremely buggy.

2 hours ago, DoingGlitches said:

I got it to pop after doing ALL of the Block Party contracts. This game is extremely buggy.

Do you know when the XP trophies should start popping? I find it odd I am almost level 60 and still haven't even popped the 50k xp trophy.

5 hours ago, Zjinn said:

Do you know when the XP trophies should start popping? I find it odd I am almost level 60 and still haven't even popped the 50k xp trophy.

Also bugged, I was lucky and got it to pop around level 48-50. I recommend to continue playing, hopefully it pops at some point. If not, wait for the next update.