Trophy thoughts?

It's going to be VERY VERY difficult but not impossible, to me personally... it's impossible lol. I have noticed that there's a trophy for getting the true ending that means:

In Ghost n' Goblins Resurrection, you can only get the true ending by collecting all 17 Demon Orbs in the game. This means not only do you have to complete every level and defeat every boss, but you'll also need to complete every Hell Hole, the challenge rooms that appear in every level throughout the game.

Not worth my time imo. Atleast it has a Platinum anyway.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, XELPP said:

there's a trophy for getting the true ending

That's the only real obstacle with this list. Everything else will come naturally as you progress.

Does anyone know how Page difficulty affects the true ending? I know you cannot unlock the shadow levels/bosses via Page difficulty, so you'll have to play through the game at least once on Squire difficulty. However, it would be interesting to know if you can do everything after that (e.g., hell holes) on Page difficulty, making the plat no harder than just beating the game.

Edited by NathanielJohn

7 hours ago, ShadowBeav092 said:

Looks like a 10/10 difficulty platinum to me.

I was right, It was three stackable list for that game. NA, EU, and JP versions. Not Norwegian, Mongolian, and Columbian. 

You really didn't catch it being a joke?

• Like 2