Optinooby

Mercenaries SSS Ranks NO BLUE ORBS Beginner Guides

38 posts in this topic

@Optinooby

I've been struggling with the second half of Mercenaries for 2 months now. These guides were amazing and made me blow through the last 4 in a week. Thanks for putting the effort into the guides and for posting.

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP. For me this was nearly a platinum breaker, but you were instrumental in helping me achieve it. I did improvise on some of the strategies and Castle 2 nearly broke me, but I managed in the end! Cheers.

TC, your guides are legendary. They are well made, with excellent commentary.

I also can't believe how much you were robbed in that last fight, with the last enemy glitching out.

Great work ☺️

Thanks for helping me through the mercs levels that I got a little stuck on! Your great vids were very much appreciated! 

Plat achieved 😎

Would anyone believe me if I said I encountered a glitch (Castle 2 Stage 4) where enemies stopped attacking me? No idea how that happened. It was actually a little annoying because I was trying to bank my S Rank by letting them defeat me. Bet it'll never happen again.  

17 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Would anyone believe me if I said I encountered a glitch (Castle 2 Stage 4) where enemies stopped attacking me? No idea how that happened. It was actually a little annoying because I was trying to bank my S Rank by letting them defeat me. Bet it'll never happen again.  

you could always use the video capture feature built into the ps. i had that giant boss at the beginning of the game swing his weapon and glitch into the house and hit me lol

Just used these guides and did every mission first time and got the platinum. Thanks bro you are amazing.

thank you for guide. they are immensely helpful, especially the Castle/Castle 2 illustration.

Stuck in Factory/Factory 2 for the longest time because the combo got lost easily when I went for the 1st two blue orbs.. And there are just too many magnum trick shots..

Thank you so much for your help. Your videos are perfect to learn every ennemi locations and the way we have to kill them without losing combo.

I managed to get all S ranks in 4/5 hours.

It is not as hard as it sounds.

Lifesaver, I thought this was a plat blocker - the first 4 stages with the shotgun were pretty fun but I had no hope on village 2.

After watching these vids, it’s just a matter of knowing the spawn points and manipulating enemies to keep the combo as high as possible - did mad village 2 first try.

village of shadows run now for plat! Boom!

Thanks OP. 

I already said thank you on your YouTube videos, but you definitely deserve another big thanks in this forum. Your explanations + blue orbs make the S on mercenary mode achievable with some effort but absolutely doable 

Old post, but I have to say THANKS!!!, the way you made this videos and how you take the time to explain why you are doing everything help me to go from barely getting A to get SSS, the trophy and even the lightsaber.

Thanks again and you have gained a new suscriber 😁

These are amazing! Decided to start with mercenaries as I bought the all access voucher on sale and wanted to knock these out before the campaign. These are really helping, already a couple of levels down within an hour. The fact you pause and explain what’s going on is excellent, maybe getting combo king a breeze! Thank you!!!