Any tips for Death Rush 3?

iGGTheEnd

I am having a hell of a time trying to complete Death rush 3,  I have only made it to the final boss twice in about 4 hours of trying and I usually have about 10-15 seconds and like 20 health left.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

Struggling with Deathrush 2. Get to BB at around 60% life , but never enough time. Typically run out of time in his final form or end up dying :( . If 2 is this hard, can't imagine 3, since that boss takes a bunch of time with 2 forms. 

If you aren't currently using the second character I reccomend using them they are probobly the fastest at killing him especially if the game gives you electricity power to fight him with.  Ended up only taking a couple tries when I realized that character was so strong.

6 hours ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

Got it. Used the little Syndia and that worked well. for being able to sort of attack and move on quicker. 

I think Zelos is the character I used haven't played in a week but im pretty sure it was her.  I cant find the motivation to do Death rush 3 tho its just too tight of time.

Edit: They seemed to have added a new patch making Death rush 3 much easier,  you do way more damage and can one shot all the enemies so you get a lot more time a lot quicker.  

Edited by iGGTheEnd

One-shot with any character ? 

I'm having a hard time with the hellbreak challenges. Literally, if you fall on a statue or a hanging corpse, you're screwed. I had read somewhere it's only double jump, but I think falling in the certain way or holding the directional near an enemy also triggers it. 

Just went for DR3, and beat it on the 3rd attempt. The patch must've helped a lot! Sorry you had to suffer the anguish of pre-patch :)

It's funny sometimes getting in before the patches can actually help, but not in this instance. 

Now I just have to slog through these no hellbreak runs... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

Just went for DR3, and beat it on the 3rd attempt. The patch must've helped a lot! Sorry you had to suffer the anguish of pre-patch :)

It's funny sometimes getting in before the patches can actually help, but not in this instance. 

Now I just have to slog through these no hellbreak runs... 

No hellbreak actually was pretty easy I got it on 1st attempt with Zeros and I used the starting item that starts you with the lightning weapon.  That makes the run much easier as it shreds bosses.

3 hours ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

That's what I am doing (the cereobos claw) , it's just so finicky when you jump to attach to something, it's not so much defeating things, it's more avoiding being too close to activate HB. 

You can turn hellbreak off in the pause menu with one of the triggers, it will say which one in the bottom left corner.  When it is turned off it makes it so triangle does the hellbreak.