ACOLDGHOST_

Taking Out the Trash

4 posts in this topic

No lie, I did this 3 times already and didn't get the trophy. This trophy is based on pure luck, so to not recieve it right after doing it is a pain in the ass..

I hate it when games launch with buggy trophies. Is there a possibility that the trophy will pop after a fixing update? 

I done this 3 times, 1st time I tackled someone into it no pop I was furious. 2nd time I got the cage ball spawn on that map caged someone threw them down it no pop. 3rd time I was just up top did a lop shot onto guys head and he jumped to the right and fell in himself and it popped its like wut? LOL

18 hours ago, Zjinn said:

I done this 3 times, 1st time I tackled someone into it no pop I was furious. 2nd time I got the cage ball spawn on that map caged someone threw them down it no pop. 3rd time I was just up top did a lop shot onto guys head and he jumped to the right and fell in himself and it popped its like wut? LOL

Lmao I got it to pop the same way

On 31.5.2021 at 5:57 PM, Zjinn said:

Yeah, just got the trophy the same way. I came to the conclusion that you have to do this this way. You have to throw the ball, hit a player and he has to fall into the pit. I think there's no other way around it. I tried it numerous times by dashing into players and it never popped. The trophy describtion is really bad.