TelliksOnhir

Infallible

19 posts in this topic

If I win 1 game then come off for the day will that reset my win streak? Do I have to do it in one session?

38 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

If I win 1 game then come off for the day will that reset my win streak? Do I have to do it in one session?

you can do it over as many days as you like, as long as it's still 5 in a row

Forgive me for asking.

Can you still get infallible trophy with custom lobbies? 

I stopped playing in season 2 and this trophy is stopping me with the platinum.

Or is there another method other than 'get good'.

Thanks in advance.

18 minutes ago, Welsh_Bush said:

Forgive me for asking.

Thanks in advance.

nope. get good

29 minutes ago, iFraaN97 said:

Get good says the guy who didn’t start the game until the exploit was available lmao.

yup. Unfortunately for him the exploit has been patched. So getting good is his only current option lol

Posted (edited)

On 20-8-2021 at 0:51 PM, Welsh_Bush said:

Forgive me for asking.

Thanks in advance.

The custom lobbies were patched within 1 week after the discovery of the untended easy Infallible. Offcourse you could try if a recent patch did break it again.

I would suggest joining a boosting group. Not sure if there still is a Squad Mode, but with a good group you can also get pretty far.

Edited by ConAir
Fixed sentence

Posted (edited)

On 8/20/2021 at 7:14 AM, iFraaN97 said:

Get good says the guy who didn’t start the game until the exploit was available lmao.

i did this trophy legit but i can vouch this guy is very good !!!!!! congrats on your exploit :) @HondaHoe

Edited by BEYOND-EVIL

I was lucky enough to get it in the exploit, but I almost managed to get it legit too.

I recommend finding people in the Fall guys discord over finding people through the PSNP sessions. There are some really dedicated people on there that knows what they are doing more then the people in PSNP sessions.

Alternatively there is 1 carry group in the PSNP sessions, don't know how good they are, but if the numbers stated are true. Then that would be the most efficient.

On 20/8/2021 at 6:14 AM, iFraaN97 said:

It's the kind of people who tell the hobos to buy a house 

17 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

It's the kind of people who tell the hobos to buy a house 

There is one event which happens from time to time which is quite boostable. It's the low gravity Hex-a-Gone, it starts with 20 players and after two qualifications rounds you have 10 players in the final. In the final everybody can keep jumping around slowly and use up all the platforms until the games times out, rewarding all remaining players with a win because the game was tied when it ended.

Usually when that mode is around people are boosting it on the Australian servers, from my experience around 90-95 % of the players playing in the final know that they are playing for a tie. I had already gotten the Infallible trophy in a custom lobby but when I was going for my 20 episode wins I managed to get a 8 episode win streak without any help. If you team up with a couple of boosters you should be able to help each other through the qualifying rounds when someone is close to a 5 win streak. I think we managed to do that for 3 players when I was playing that mode.

I'm not sure if the latest season/patch has changed anything regarding this method or the availability of this game mode but I would definitely advise people to try this mode when it's available.

On 30-8-2021 at 6:25 PM, Terminator_T2 said:

There is one event which happens from time to time which is quite boostable. It's the low gravity Hex-a-Gone, it starts with 20 players and after two qualifications rounds you have 10 players in the final. In the final everybody can keep jumping around slowly and use up all the platforms until the games times out, rewarding all remaining players with a win because the game was tied when it ended.

Usually when that mode is around people are boosting it on the Australian servers, from my experience around 90-95 % of the players playing in the final know that they are playing for a tie. I had already gotten the Infallible trophy in a custom lobby but when I was going for my 20 episode wins I managed to get a 8 episode win streak without any help. If you team up with a couple of boosters you should be able to help each other through the qualifying rounds when someone is close to a 5 win streak. I think we managed to do that for 3 players when I was playing that mode.

I'm not sure if the latest season/patch has changed anything regarding this method or the availability of this game mode but I would definitely advise people to try this mode when it's available.

A friend just notified me that this mode is available again, it's the Hex-a-4041 Trials and it's available for 2 days and 6 more hours. I'm not sure if ties in the final are still possible after the latest patches but it's definitely worth it to give it a try for the Infallible trophy or episode wins in general.

2 hours ago, Terminator_T2 said:

A friend just notified me that this mode is available again, it's the Hex-a-4041 Trials and it's available for 2 days and 6 more hours. I'm not sure if ties in the final are still possible after the latest patches but it's definitely worth it to give it a try for the Infallible trophy or episode wins in general.

Ties in the final were still available on Monday when I farmed wins, they will probably be available forever in that game mode. Australian servers is the region to farm wins, maybe even "Infallible", the hard part is to survive the first 2 rounds since some people run on tiles to speed up eliminations.

Once you reach the final round people will try to get a tie by carefully jumping on tiles until time is up, however there is a slim chance that there will be some idiots running around in the final round screwing the others.

9 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Ties in the final were still available on Monday when I farmed wins, they will probably be available forever in that game mode. Australian servers is the region to farm wins, maybe even "Infallible", the hard part is to survive the first 2 rounds since some people run on tiles to speed up eliminations.

Once you reach the final round people will try to get a tie by carefully jumping on tiles until time is up, however there is a slim chance that there will be some idiots running around in the final round screwing the others.

It's good to know that ties are still possible in this mode. 🙂

And the hardest part was definitely the qualification rounds because whatever happens, half of the players are going to be eliminated before the final. The finals were usually easy with everybody playing for a tie.

Getting Infallible this way is definitely possible, I was playing with a party of around 10 boosters and we managed to get 3 players the Infallible trophy. If somebody is close to 5 wins the other players may need to sacrifice themselves in the qualification rounds so that the other player can survive to reach the final.

Getting through the qualification rounds can be very random though, the first couple of hours I barely reached the final but I also ended the night with a 8 episode win streak. Experience does help with the qualification rounds but there's also a lot of luck involved.

Edited by Terminator_T2