Does speedrun work like RE7 did?

Jason-DFG

4 minutes ago, Pakeeda said:

It’s similar to RE7 where time stops when paused. 

4 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

It functions pretty much the same way as the last RE games. When you pause, you can see the timer above that shows you the time and it stops everytime you pause. 

AbBOkrO.jpg

Thank you both i didn't even notice there was a timer on my first playtrough.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

0SKIP cutscenes. i looked last night to see if it counts cutscenes as time if u watch them and it does. so anytime you think your at a cutscene keep hiting pause until it says the skip option sometimes it dont show up if your to fast

That i knew already. Was the same on res7 everything was on a timer except the pause menu.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

That i knew already. Was the same on res7 everything was on a timer except the pause menu.

That’s not true actually. Resident evil 7 and 2 and 3 remakes, cutscenes DID NOT add to the run timer. (I believe all the games before did this as well)

For some reason Capcom decided the opposite and counted the timer down during cutscenes for Village

Edited by BestUsername----

11 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

That’s not true actually. Resident evil 7 and 2 and 3 remakes, cutscenes DID NOT add to the run timer. (I believe all the games before did this as well)

For some reason Capcom decided the opposite and counted the timer down during cutscenes for Village

I tought it used to because i remember skipping cutscenes in re7 for a speedrun? Been awhile haven't played re7 since release so excuse if i'm wrong.

• Like 1