Transfering money

skinnybass

So, I haven’t touched this game in a while. The first time I played I got the community center recovered and missed on the Joja trophy because I forgot to make a backup.

Now that there’s multiplayer is it possible for me to transfer money to a second account and then back to another character on my primary account so I can avoid the hassle of making money to get the Joja trophy?

• 2 weeks later...
On 31.5.2021 at 10:12 PM, skinnybass said:

So, I haven’t touched this game in a while. The first time I played I got the community center recovered and missed on the Joja trophy because I forgot to make a backup.

Now that there’s multiplayer is it possible for me to transfer money to a second account and then back to another character on my primary account so I can avoid the hassle of making money to get the Joja trophy?

I dont think thats possible no, every game has its separate inventory. From what I understand you can not move items and money around. I have not tried myself, but everytime I start a game I have to make a new character if I wish to play I split screen. I am guessing the same goes for online but I don't have 2 ps4 to test that.

On 6/9/2021 at 10:19 AM, pikaopas said:

I dont think thats possible no, every game has its separate inventory. From what I understand you can not move items and money around. I have not tried myself, but everytime I start a game I have to make a new character if I wish to play I split screen. I am guessing the same goes for online but I don't have 2 ps4 to test that.

I can confirm. Every farm has it's own players. So transferring money isn't possible.

You can do however join someone else's game who is close to obtaining the trophy.

Also there is a cheesy way to get the trophy relatively fast. I didn't use this but can explain:

- Sleep until 27th of Fall

- Get the golden pumpkin from the Spirit's Eve event.

- Dupe this golden pumpkin with 2 controllers using a table

- Sell 54 pumpkins for 135k to get all the money for Joja

• Like 1