Bug loyalt jack and miranda?

I did them fairly late in the game (about 75% through) and doing all side missions, my paragon was almost full and I had the chance to defuse the situation immediately.

Not siding with one and later trying to regain loyalty through a separate convo.

Most likely your Paragon/Renegade was not high enough (maybe you need to reach the final 5th level). This would just mean you spread out your P/R a bit too much in earlier game.

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I did them fairly late in the game (about 75% through) and doing all side missions, my paragon was almost full and I had the chance to defuse the situation immediately.

Not siding with one and later trying to regain loyalty through a separate convo.

Most likely your Paragon/Renegade was not high enough (maybe you need to reach the final 5th level). This would just mean you spread out your P/R a bit too much in earlier game.

I don't know, I'm halfway through fifth level. and my renegade is at 80% of level 1.

2 hours ago, tche-hannilbal said:

I don't know, I'm halfway through fifth level. and my renegade is at 80% of level 1.

80% is not enough, it has to be somewhere into the the final bar, I want to say you need to be pushing closer to 90% give or take. This got me years ago when the game first came out, since then that was always the last loyalty mission I've done. If you can do more side quests or other loyalty missions.

8 hours ago, Amphiprion11513 said:

80% is not enough, it has to be somewhere into the the final bar, I want to say you need to be pushing closer to 90% give or take. This got me years ago when the game first came out, since then that was always the last loyalty mission I've done. If you can do more side quests or other loyalty missions.

only crap, i load a old save and make again the game, thanks for the help

14 hours ago, Amphiprion11513 said:

I can add you in the PSN? I want send you one pic of my paragon