Trophy Thoughts

Trophies seem easy but I'm actually more interested in the story. I never knew about the german children after WWII and I can see how they were treated poorly. It's a really interesting game compared to others and I do feel like it's going to be an emotional game. 

*Edit

Seem's like it's a time management and a tamagotchi-like system aswell. Basically your taking care of a German child and you have to keep the child happy throughout his/her struggles in everyday life after WWII. Def gonna pick this one up.

Edited by TheSleepyBeauty
  • Like 1

I just finished my first play through and i think that 3 trophies glitched on me: 

Hairstylist (I changed the kid's hairstyle more than 3 times) 

Innutritious and Monotonous Meals (Glitched in a good way because I fed the kid other food besides porridge and the trophy still unlocked), 

Nine-to-Five Every Day (I never chose to work overtime. If I did one of the Overtime trophies would have unlocked). 

• Like 2

The game is a buggy mess. I've had to close the game many times during my playthrough because it wouldn't highlight some items in the office. 

The Hairstylist trophy is def glitched. Nine-to-Five Every Day I actually got during my playthrough while working overtime on some days. 

I enjoyed the game but I probably won't come back until they patch the trophies. As of right now it seem's the platinum is unobtainable. ?

Edited by TheSleepyBeauty
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

The game is a buggy mess. I've had to close the game many times during my playthrough because it wouldn't highlight some items in the office. 

The Hairstylist trophy is def glitched. Nine-to-Five Every Day I actually got during my playthrough while working overtime on some days. 

I enjoyed the game but I probably won't come back until they patch the trophies. As of right now it seem's the platinum is unobtainable. 1f62d.png

Yeah, I may not play until game is patched. I can definitely tell that Hairstylist is glitched. I think I did Nine-to-Five Every Day, but it didn't pop. Sad to see this, but I will take a break from the game. 

On 6/3/2021 at 4:06 PM, Tripple_Barnett said:

Yeah, I may not play until game is patched. I can definitely tell that Hairstylist is glitched. I think I did Nine-to-Five Every Day, but it didn't pop. Sad to see this, but I will take a break from the game. 

Each Trophy is obtainable besides Hairstylist and trust me i tried everything, I even played both male and female and I have over 22hours of playtime on the game, already contacted the devs about it and they are gonna look into all the Bugs & Glitches etc etc, I also struggeled throughout the game with restarting the game again and otherwise, I'm not gonna touch the game until its fixed and ready to go, more devs should look at their game before launching it, especially smaller ones. Hope this stuff gets fixed soon because i really loved the story behind the game and it would be a dissapointment if it would run poorly. The devs said that they are gonna keep in touch with me if there are some updates, I dm'd with them on Twitter.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, II-BurnedSins-II said:

Each Trophy is obtainable besides Hairstylist and trust me i tried everything, I even played both male and female and I have over 22hours of playtime on the game, already contacted the devs about it and they are gonna look into all the Bugs & Glitches etc etc, I also struggeled throughout the game with restarting the game again and otherwise, I'm not gonna touch the game until its fixed and ready to go, more devs should look at their game before launching it, especially smaller ones. Hope this stuff gets fixed soon because i really loved the story behind the game and it would be a dissapointment if it would run poorly. The devs said that they are gonna keep in touch with me if there are some updates, I dm'd with them on Twitter.

Thanks for the update. I will definitely probably wait until the bugs are fixed. I also had to close the game a lot to get it to play properly. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I sent the developers a DM on Twitter and got this response:

"Hello, our publisher is currently aiming for a July patch. It takes a while for fixes to be out because even when we fix them there is a lot check period of 20 days from PlayStation, sorry about this wait."

So hopefully, the patch in July fixes all the trophy issues. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Over 6 months and still no update. I guess the Platinum trophy won't ever be obtainable. Frustrating!

Looks like this goes into the unobtainable Platinum list. It's a shame because I enjoyed my time with this game and was looking forward to getting the platinum. Anyone who has a 100% completion rating AVOID this game at all cost.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/06/2022 at 5:40 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

Definitely don't get it. It doesn't look like the Plat will ever be obtainable since the developers and publishers have been quiet for MANY months!

thank you, I’ll give it a miss. Shame the developers aren’t sorting it, looks a good game. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Update on this game, I send an dm to the devs on Twitter sometime back and these were the conversations.

July 13th 2022

Me: "Goodday, I was wondering if the one trophy has been fixed since it has been a year that i asked"

Them: "Sadly we do not know, since the console is connected to east2west and not us :/ they said they did a lot of bug fixes for ps5 though"

Me: "i see, do i have to try it for myself then and see if it works?"

Me: "is there chance that it still will be fixed in the near future?"

July 14th 2022

Them: "It would be great if you could let us know if its not fixed on your end. We hope they would fix it."

Me: "Tried yesterday but no luck sadly" & "Changed the hair style of the girl 3 times but sadly it didn't work"

Them: "Hello, E2W told us that they are communicating some things regarding the fix - this fix was generated but they say it's taking a while on sony's side to approve things. Hopefully with the next update we will have a solution. Thank you so much for your patience and kindness"

Me: "This is great to hear, thank you so much and no problem :)"

After that last message from them i have never heard back from them so i don't know how long it will take until this is fixed and they already announced a new game they're working on.

This is all regarding to the Hairstylist Trophy.

Edited by II-BurnedSins-II
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

It has been exactly 1 year after i made this post on this forum, they have completely abandoned me and I never heard back from them and now i see that they decided to remaster the same game, I hope the same tragedy doesn't occur again. 

• Like 2