Deleting Trophies/Games?

Hey there, 

i am curios if there is any way to delete games from your trophy-list after already obtaining trophies in this particular game. I am not ashamed of the games i played but i would like to delete pinball arcade since i only got 1 trophy out of 118... I tried it way before i cared about trophies in 2016 but now i am trying to push my completion rate as high as possible and i know that there is no way i can 100% this game (because of financial reasons and some unobtainable trophies). 

12 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Hey there, 

i am curios if there is any way to delete games from your trophy-list after already obtaining trophies in this particular game. I am not ashamed of the games i played but i would like to delete pinball arcade since i only got 1 trophy out of 118... I tried it way before i cared about trophies in 2016 but now i am trying to push my completion rate as high as possible and i know that there is no way i can 100% this game (because of financial reasons and some unobtainable trophies). 

On the console itself the only games you can ‘delete’ from your trophy list are those in which you haven’t earned a single trophy. If you’re following your completion stats on this website you can ‘hide’ the game from your profile but be aware that this will effect other things such as your milestones etc. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Hey there, 

if it has 0%, you can. Otherwise no you can't.  You can however choose to HIDE a game from your profile. You may still see it in trophy list etc. But no one else will. If you wish to HIDE a game, here are the instructions...

Go to the home screen and select

Settings > Users and Accounts > Privacy.

Select View and Customize Your Privacy Settings > Hide your games from other players, and then select the games you want to hide.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, CraigyCX said:

If you’re following your completion stats on this website you can ‘hide’ the game from your profile but be aware that this will effect other things such as your milestones etc. 

What do you mean with it will effect my milestones? If I would hide pinball, there would be 1 trophy missing in total. Will this change the award for my 5000th trophy for example?

13 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Go to the home screen and select

Settings > Users and Accounts > Privacy.

Select View and Customize Your Privacy Settings > Hide your games from other players, and then select the games you want to hide.

Thanks, I will look it up. 

48 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

What do you mean with it will effect my milestones? If I would hide pinball, there would be 1 trophy missing in total. Will this change the award for my 5000th trophy for example?

Yes, if you hide pinball your 5000th trophy will be the next trophy after the one you have now.

Other stuff changes too, the trophies you didn't earn don't appear in your trophy advisor, your completion goes up and the unearned tophies goes down.

5 minutes ago, SuperPatchZ7 said:

Yes, if you hide pinball your 5000th trophy will be the next trophy after the one you have now.

Other stuff changes too, the trophies you didn't earn don't appear in your trophy advisor, your completion goes up and the unearned tophies goes down.

Thanks for this answer. I guess i won´t hide the game since i tried to choose the trophies with the "best names" for my milestones... maybe i will hide it just to see how exactly it would change my profile. there will be always the option to undo everything right? 

On 1.06.2021 at 1:48 PM, Cassio_Legend said:

Thanks for this answer. I guess i won´t hide the game since i tried to choose the trophies with the "best names" for my milestones... maybe i will hide it just to see how exactly it would change my profile. there will be always the option to undo everything right? 

Of course. 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1