MrSander

Trophy Thoughts?

37 posts in this topic

Seems you'll need to finish the game twice, once as hacker and once as agent.

Clever Plays posted on reddit they estimate the first playthrough (I guess without guide) would be around 5 hours, with the second playthrough as the other character estimated at 3 hours.

The other trophies which aren't complete mission seem to not take much time, so I guess the average platinum time will be 8 hours?

No idea on difficulty.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems easy enough. I will prob go for this one and not bother with the other psplusgames

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it doesn't seem too bad! It'll be a good game to boost or grab a friend for! I know I'm excited to check it out after looking at the trailer. An easy platinum makes it even better!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't play the game yet, but possibly the "Locate the bomb as ..." might be missable, e.g. if it only counts for either the Hacker or the Agent and not for both.

 

Also, trophies for killing your partner might require another playthrough, unless they can be done super early, via a chapter select, or if you just reload from the previous checkpoint

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks fast and easy, might do it later. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it have matchmaking or does it have to be with someone in your friend list?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Does it have matchmaking or does it have to be with someone in your friend list?

You need a friend. Can be someone that doesn't own the game (you generate a code for them, they just download the demo version of the game) and even cross-platform, so you can play with somebody on Xbox or PC.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, squats_and_milk said:

You need a friend. Can be someone that doesn't own the game (you generate a code for them, they just download the demo version of the game) and even cross-platform, so you can play with somebody on Xbox or PC.

So it's like, It Takes Two. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perfect list. Looks like a very easy game, which will allow us to enjoy the game without being stressed by the potential virtual bling looming over us for the taking.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

Ugh a forced online game, no offline or single player mode. Even free I wouldn't play this.

Tell us you don't have friends without telling us you don't have friends. There are a million SP games out there, play them.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Why some people always have an urge to tell everyone that they have no friends(gamer friends, at least). There are thousands of single player games out there and only a handful of proper co-op games in comparison. 

and even then, if you don't have anyone to play with then you can 100%  find a random person on gaming session and that could be fun as well (if you are not mic shy). 

 

His comment makes no sense whatsoever

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Why some people always have an urge to tell everyone that they have no friends(gamer friends, at least). There are thousands of single player games out there and only a handful of proper co-op games in comparison. 

 

9 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Tell us you don't have friends without telling us you don't have friends. There are a million SP games out there, play them.

I don't think you need to attempt offense by saying he has no friends. have you ever thought about the possibility that he doesn't like the genre and... maybe that's just it? yeah, maybe it's just an opinion he decided to post amicably here, amazing isn't it? you guys throw rocks at anyone for no reason, damn lol

3 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

and even then, if you don't have anyone to play with then you can 100%  find a random person on gaming session and that could be fun as well (if you are not mic shy). 

 

His comment makes no sense whatsoever

I don't think his comment "makes no sense". I think this is an opinion contrary to yours, this is a thread about trophy thoughts and he decided to participate giving the opinion that he doesn't like this genre of online game, what's the big deal?

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly doesn't look too hard.

 

Might wait a few days until video or text guides come out to see if there is anything miscible but by the looks on the list, looks easy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if trophies auto-pop or they work similar to "it takes two"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun game. plat can be done in between 4 and 5 hours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Wonder if trophies auto-pop or they work similar to "it takes two"

 

The trophies don't auto pop on the ps4 version if you got the platinum on the ps5 version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DEXdotEXE said:

 

The trophies don't auto pop on the ps4 version if you got the platinum on the ps5 version.

Can you transfer the safe and get them way quicker, just like in it takes two, though?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm down to be a coop partner with someone? PSN: Elite_Sniper001

Send me a message

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, xTheTrommeL said:

Can you transfer the safe and get them way quicker, just like in it takes two, though?

 

nope

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The platinum trophy is really easy to get. Played through the game as Angel and it was really fun :-)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like it could be fun. I played We Were Here on PS4 when it was free on PS4 with a friend and has a blast playing it. Really enjoy these types of co-op type games. Was thinking of getting the other We Were Here games in the series. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if it has offline co-op on PlayStation. I could find that it would have no offline co-op on PC but nothing conclusive about PlayStation.

 

For now my guess is that it has no offline co-op since PC doesn't have it but I might be wrong?🤔

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those that have played already, the find all 'Clever Plays' trophy. Is this collectibles and are they easy to find? Can't seem to find any info on it yet. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.