Trophy Thoughts?

MrSander

22 minutes ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

For those that have played already, the find all 'Clever Plays' trophy. Is this collectibles and are they easy to find? Can't seem to find any info on it yet. 

From the trophy description, it seems like a small easter egg. I guess there is a world map somewhere in the game and you need to point the developer studio in that map. But I might be wrong, its just a guess.

23 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Why some people always have an urge to tell everyone that they have no friends(gamer friends, at least). There are thousands of single player games out there and only a handful of proper co-op games in comparison. 

I think the complaint was about forced online, not that it’s co-op. I would love to play this with the wife, but not so much that I’d buy an extra console and TV...local co-op should be a thing.

Of course sometimes it isn’t possible, but taking up a PS Plus spot, especially the only native PS5 game, with a game that the vast majority can’t access is going to cause some consternation. That’s the other issue.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

8 minutes ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

For those that have played already, the find all 'Clever Plays' trophy. Is this collectibles and are they easy to find? Can't seem to find any info on it yet. 

My guess is to try highlighting Montreal on the world map based on the trophy name.

The first two levels aren't bad, but this game is not a walk in the park without screen cheating.  It's pretty similar to Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes or Them Bombs where one player reads the manual and the other explains what the puzzle looks like, but with a lot more variance.  We're going to replay the first two as the other character to get a better idea of what we can each see.

I haven't seen a second of gameplay, but this sounds sort of like We Were Here to me. Two player online co-op, two different roles and communication is key. It's a shame only the PS5 version is being given free with PS+ but maybe in a few years time I'll be able to check it out.

3 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

I think the complaint was about forced online, not that it’s co-op. I would love to play this with the wife, but not so much that I’d buy an extra console and TV...local co-op should be a thing.

Of course sometimes it isn’t possible, but taking up a PS Plus spot, especially the only native PS5 game, with a game that the vast majority can’t access is going to cause some consternation. That’s the other issue.

Surely a game that requires communication would be completely ruined by splitscreen? Imagine if We Were Here or Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes were both local splitscreen. I understand the annoyance but I can't see splitscreen making any sense for this game.

23 hours ago, kevao97 said:

I don't think you need to attempt offense by saying he has no friends. have you ever thought about the possibility that he doesn't like the genre and... maybe that's just it? yeah, maybe it's just an opinion he decided to post amicably here, amazing isn't it? you guys throw rocks at anyone for no reason, damn lol

I don't think his comment "makes no sense". I think this is an opinion contrary to yours, this is a thread about trophy thoughts and he decided to participate giving the opinion that he doesn't like this genre of online game, what's the big deal?

The issue is there's barely any truly well done co-op games. And when there is they complain and act like 99.9% of games are co-op only. Imagine if somebody commented on every Call of Duty or Battlefield thread and said 'Forced online? Really! Ugh! Who even plays these games for multiplayer?' or 'I can't believe the new first party Sony game is singleplayer only!'

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

It is just something to point out on the world map. Takes like 10 seconds max.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

You have to hover over Quebec Montreal both you and your friend on the world map and click X at the same time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunt4Platinum said:

Mission 6 is completely bugged for me.

Drones not matching the frequency of the emp's, bombs not on the location, black screens, stuck on screens where you can't press buttons anymore.. 

So watch out for that.

Had the same issue yesterday and posted on the bug thread on the games subreddit. Just got a reply from the developer that a new patch just went live that supposedly fixes this issue. Haven't had the chance to try it myself though 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

Very simple and easy. Just click on Montreal, Canada on the mission select screen (world map). I think both players have to click on it. I believe the studio that makes the game is based in Montreal so it's a neat trophy in that sense.