Can you invite someone on PS4 from the PS5 PS+ version?

Winckle

I know Operation Tango has a "Friend pass" where the owner of the game can invite someone on PS4 or PS5 to join. My question is: are there any restrictions from the PS+ version? Can I invite someone on PS4 from this PS5 PS+ version?

Edited by Winckle

11 minutes ago, Winckle said:

I know Operation Tango has a "Friend pass" where the owner of the game can invite someone on PS4 or PS5 to join. My question is: are there any restrictions from the PS+ version? Can I invite someone on PS4 from this PS5 PS+ version?

http://www.clever-plays.com/operation-tango/faq/

4. Can I use the Friend Pass if my friend and I are on different platforms?

Friend Pass offers full crossplay. Doesn’t matter which system you’re using, your friend will be able to join and help you save the world.

9. Will I need a PlayStation Plus / Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Operation:Tango on a PlayStation or Xbox?

Yes. As Operation: Tango is a multiplayer game, both players do need such a subscription, even for the trial version. Both players also need an internet connection and need to be online simultaneously.

• Like 2

If the friend pass does work between PS5 and PS4 version? And it's just the demo version that the PS4 person is downloading, then does that mean that the person that is using the friend pass on PS4 does not earn any trophies?

I see that people have played it in PS4 version but no Platinum yet? Maybe I'm wrong?

41 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

If the friend pass does work between PS5 and PS4 version? And it's just the demo version that the PS4 person is downloading, then does that mean that the person that is using the friend pass on PS4 does not earn any trophies?

I see that people have played it in PS4 version but no Platinum yet? Maybe I'm wrong?

If it's the same like It Takes Two and A Way Out then you won't unlock any trophies with "friend pass" version.

• Like 1