Delisted May 31, 2021/Server Shutdown August 31, 2021

aceman131

As of 1-2 hours ago Shift DLC was/is still available on UK PSN store, while Shift 2 DLC was/is still available on US PSN store - don't expect them to last long though.

Edited by Secretfoo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Secretfoo said:

As of 1-2 hours ago Shift DLC was/is still available on UK PSN store, while Shift 2 DLC was/is still available on US PSN store - don't expect them to last long though.

I Can confirm that NFS Shift 2 Network Pass/DLC's are still on the US store.

8 hours ago, Secretfoo said:

So which is it? You say DLC is still up, other guy says no. I would be using the UK store, is it still up there today?

21 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

So which is it? You say DLC is still up, other guy says no. I would be using the UK store, is it still up there today?

I just checked via psprices. It's still up in Europe (Shift Exotic Pack & The free Team Racing DLC), but it's in overtime which means if you still want to have it, you need to buy it asap).

I just made a picture from the EU (Dutch) PlayStation Store. Exotic Pack is still there.

And even though it's some what offtopic, I couldn't find the relevant Shift 2 DLC (with Trophies) yet. I bought them in the past, but wanted to download them anyway.

Edited by ConAir
Picture
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ConAir said:

I just checked via psprices. It's still up in Europe (Shift Exotic Pack & The free Team Racing DLC), but it's in overtime which means if you still want to have it, you need to buy it asap).

Only exotic racing is needed for 100% right? Free team racing is irrelevant, right?

Yesterday in the evening we had issues starting an online game (8 - 10 PM CET) due to being unable to set up a game. On Wednesday evening it was just fine. I decided to leave the community manager a message just in case.

6 hours ago, Xz_GrayWolf_zX said:

This is one of the particular reasons why i have always hated online trophies and have always preferred to play offline.

Then you should check shift 2 unleashed ??‍♂️

On 6/2/2021 at 3:49 PM, Hvalpen said:

Only exotic racing is needed for 100% right? Free team racing is irrelevant, right?

Yeah .

For Germany at least, I can confirm that both the base game and DLC are still available as of today. I just bought the DLC and will track down a physical copy of the game asap. I only have the DLC trophies left to do.

edit: Correction: The base game available on the store is the PSP version. For PS3 it says that it's only available physically. The DLC however is definitely for the PS3.

Edited by Baka_Marimo

• 2 months later...

if anyone is planning to plat this post-shutdown the only hard badge is star collector. if have online badges before the shutdown (at least 2) you can skip some of the hard parts (just takes somewhat longer).

there's one challenge that is near impossible to get the points required (drift event) if anyone manages to complete it i salute you.

Edited by kingdrake2

• 10 months later...
22 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

Hey, now the server down the plat + 100% is impossible or is already Good ?

The plat is still obtainable since you can do still do 21 of the 20 badges  requiered for the plat in offline mode. Used to be 27 badges but 6 of them were online and you cannot earn them anymore. In terms of DLC, Exotica is the only trophy that is unobtainable.