As a Final Fantasy fan...

Anyone else think that it's worth getting? I know there are a lot of Saga games, and this one so far looks like the easiest and shortest in terms of a platinum at least, hence why I was drawn to it.(Life stuff gets in the way sadly) Is it a good game to get a true experience or at least a reasonable experience of this franchise? It looking like it's turn based certainly works in it's favour for me.

• Like 1

The game is 95% random battles and grinding. If you're not too bothered about a deep story but like collecting characters and doing lots of battles, then this game is your thing.

Music is great, as are the battles. It's definitely an acquired taste though, do not expect any deep story as there is very little of it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

The game is 95% random battles and grinding. If you're not too bothered about a deep story but like collecting characters and doing lots of battles, then this game is your thing.

Music is great, as are the battles. It's definitely an acquired taste though, do not expect any deep story as there is very little of it.

Thanks for the info! I do appreciate a good story like I'm sure many do so that's a negative but the other things you mention are positives so gives me food for thought ?

• Like 2