Anyone having issues with cloud saves?

Just tried uploading a save on PS4 to the cloud, from the "upload/download saves" option on a single game. I noticed it said "can't obtain information" for saves on the cloud, and when I try to upload, I just get an error (NP-41363-7). PSN seems fine otherwise though, and I can sync trophies fine.

Anyone else having issues or is this something on my end?

Edit: Should note I've already tried rebooting the PS4. Can't view any of my cloud saves in general, just gives me that same error. Also got some error that started with "NW" after rebooting, but didn't catch what it was in time, and it isn't appearing in my error history.

Edited by SuperSmexy500
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MidnightDragon said:

Just turned on my PS4 to test it and can't access them currently. Nothing else seems out of whack, though.

So you can't access your PS+ cloud saves either? Good to hear it isn't just me then, this kind of thing has happened before when PSN has been having issues. I did check down detector and their official site but they aren't really reporting anything, so wasn't sure if there were indeed any current on-going issues. Thanks for checking, hopefully it gets resolved soon.

5 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

So you can't access your PS+ cloud saves either? Good to hear it isn't just me then, this kind of thing has happened before when PSN has been having issues. I did check down detector and their official site but they aren't really reporting anything, so wasn't sure if there were indeed any current on-going issues. Thanks for checking, hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Might be a while depending on where the server with the cloud is located. If it's the US, might be morning since it's kinda late.

I also tried on PS3 just to see. Same deal. I don't have a PS5 or Vita, but assume it's the same.

Edited by MidnightDragon

10 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Might be a while depending on where the server with the cloud is located. If it's the US, might be morning since it's kinda late.

I also tried on PS3 just to see. Same deal. I don't have a PS5 or Vita, but assume it's the same.

Strangely, seems like it's working again now. Just tried it again and it seems to be loading my cloud saves fine now. Managed to upload the save I was initially trying to upload just fine as well. May be intermittent, but hopefully it is actually just fixed now.

Was going to check my PS3, but there seems to be a system update (4.88), so waiting for that to download/install currently. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Just now, SuperSmexy500 said:

Strangely, seems like it's working again now. Just tried it again and it seems to be loading my cloud saves fine now. Managed to upload the save I was initially trying to upload just fine as well. May be intermittent, but hopefully it is actually just fixed now.

Maybe it was just a little hiccup. Technology is great when it works.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this, but I just started having this issue again tonight. Sometimes I can see the cloud saves fine (though it takes a while to load at times), other times it's "cannot obtain information" and I can't upload my saves. PSN seems fine otherwise, anyone else having issues with cloud saves right now?

8 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Got a similar error last night while uploading NMS savegames but disabling/re-enabling the network connection solved the issue. My PS4 somehow hates to stay online for more than few minutes/hours during gaming sessions.

It seems to be intermittent. I can manage to upload saves if I'm persistent, but it'll be incredibly slow uploading if nothing else. Half the time it just says "cannot obtain information". Doesn't seem to have gotten any worse (or better) since yesterday. I figured they likely wouldn't fix this over the weekend, but I hope it's resolved soon nonetheless.

Same for me. Ever since yesterday morning I can only access saves on my cloud on my Vita, MAYBE one out of every 50 attempts or so. Same with my PS4. Otherwise I just get the same error message.

Everything else works fine though. Trophy sync, online play, etc. I only can’t upload, download, or delete saves to or from the cloud.

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.

anyone having this issue? im trying to upload my re3 saves to cloud and i got 2 uploaded and then it bogged out my internet and knocked me offline. now it wont let me upload any saves at all. i read the other day people on ps3 having this issue and it sorted itself out later. i rebooted etc. im not at the 1000 cap i deleted all my online saves a few months ago. dont know if its on my end or sony

7 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

crap, thanks man its been driving me nuts! i tried to search for previous threads but i couldnt dig a recent one up

is there any release from sony on why? or a estimated fix time?

Nope, Sony haven't admitted there's a problem yet so don't expect a fix for a while.

3 minutes ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Hoping they fix that 1000 cap crap. I'm paying a lot of money for cloud save that I have to delete stuff to actually get to use.

Tell me about it, I'm forever having to delete saves because my Cloud is supposedly "full" when it clearly isn't. I'm only using approx 15% of the total storage amount but it doesn't take long for it start giving phoney error messages about how full it is.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Hoping they fix that 1000 cap crap. I'm paying a lot of money for cloud save that I have to delete stuff to actually get to use.

same here, it says i have a bunch of space left in the cloud (when i had 1k cap) but what good is it. took me like 2 days to take everything off the cloud and put it on usb, and then put all my games on the console on usb in 2 different folders to make backups just in case i need them for times like this. cant depend on the cloud for shit

• Like 1