Not possible to Turbo Room matches

Well it seems they thought this through. They put a timer on room match. Which means you have 10 sec to press confirm. If you don't the timer resets. If you turbo X the timer resets every time. Also If your partner don't press as well during that time it resets also lmao

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

OP shall modify the title, since ranked matches can be done with turbo, working just fine. Didn't check the room matches yet, will see how it works there later. So far turboing ranked matches (140 in ~7h).

• Like 1

@Vergil and I had a rough go of things, unfortunately. I’m pretty sure the devs are sadists who thought this through.

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

OP shall modify the title, since ranked matches can be done with turbo, working just fine. Didn't check the room matches yet, will see how it works there later. So far turboing ranked matches (140 in ~7h).

Pretty sure he is asleep now. But yeah it only affects room matches, I mentioned it in another thread, too.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I changed it :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

If your not paying attention to ranked. If you get dc , you will end up in practice mode or Arcade mode. Happened to me twice. Had to go to ranked manually again

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

Hi. Just checked that turbo from PS3 impossible to use on PS4. Which one you can recommend to buy? Also PS4 turbo will work with PS5 or maybe some turbo exists that works on PS3/4/5 ? Thanks