Trophy thoughts/discussions

14 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Will it run at 60fps on PS5? 

Hopefully, I haven't done much digging on the games performance. No loading times are good enough for me though, everything else a bonus.

Edit: Read from a dev interview, they're targetting 4k, 30fps or 2k with 60fps on ps5 and series x.

Edited by Kcrack_Km
  • Like 1

it's an easy plat, I'm down to 4 trophies now, and honnestly, some are a bit fidgedy to get your target where you want it but it's doable :)
it runs fine on PS5 and so far only 1 or 2 bugs encountered.
regarding money to buy weapons, it's really no issue, you get tons of money and same with intel points if you are willing to go out of your way for some challenges.
The other points (the eye symbol) you get from killing bounties, they are easy and you can't miss them really
all in all, good game, just a bit too pricy for what it is in the end tho ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 5:41 PM, JaphyRider said:

Seems less annoying b/c you don't have to do all the challenges?

You can pick and choose but tbf they're mostly easy. Choosing the five token challenges for the skill tree, they're mostly kill all enemies in a region, but you'll need quite a few of the two and one token challenges too. But no major headaches here :)

The skills glitch of sgwc doesn't seem to work on 2, and you need all but 2 of the skills for the trophy. 

Easy enough plat, with decent trophies. I think only one trophy was awkward for me.... the one where you clear all enemies and get the prisoner away without detection. Took a few tries as restarting checkpoints only works for the challenge and not the trophy...

RON rifle, pistol with sight and silenced stock mg makes the game a breeze... 

Edited by yoda_squad
  • Like 1