Field Medic trophy...

Emmakii

Can't seem to find this game in the gaming sessions part of PSNP, but I'm basically looking for advice to grind out the Field Medic trophy (100 revives). Try as I might, barely any of my revives seem to register! I feel like I've done 200+ but the counter says I've done a measly 27 and randomly updates. Is this a buggy trophy or am I doing something wrong? Because I'm definitely reviving people! It's pretty annoying so I'd just like to get this out of the way.  I'm thinking just heading out to the plains and getting each other killed by Grineer/Teralysts/whatever and reviving should work. But then again, it doesn't seem to work when it's legit either so ????

EDIT: 4 days later, I've managed to get my revivals up to 34. I've done more than 7 revives in 4 days! ?

Edited by Emmakii
extra complaining!

Most of the time when people go down they instantly revive themselves which is annoying.

Pets don't count for this but send me a friend request and we can we can team up and revive each other.

I agree the counters a bit dodgy I've not even unlocked the ten revives yet but I've definitely revived more than ten people.

On 6/7/2021 at 4:51 PM, Keyser Soze said:

I dont think it works with companions if thats what you are doing, I managed to get the trophy eventually from playing high level missions.

Yeah, I figured out it doesn't work with pets, but the thing with high level missions is that 99% of the time everyone just revives themselves before I can get to them (or one of the team has a super-fast revive mod - works out the same for me in the end). So, although I'm getting something like 30 opportunities a day, maybe I can clinch 2 of them on a good day. They only seem to count if the end of mission screen says "revives: 2" (or w/e). Nothing else counts from what I can see. 

23 hours ago, Ultraxian said:

send me a friend request and we can we can team up and revive each other.

Sounds good to me - I'm taking a short break from the game because the grind is too much lol but will certainly take you up on your offer, would this weekend work for you? I was thinking just going to the Plains of Eilodon to that big Grineer camp in the center (or any of them really) then having the Grineer kill one of us off so the other can revive. Rinse and repeat until both parties are finished. Could be made easier/faster if the reviver has invisibility (Warframe/mod for companion) and the revivee is basically a weak Warframe with no mods etc. I reckon an hour to 90 minutes would be enough to do both of us assuming no weird complications...

On 6/8/2021 at 3:14 PM, Emmakii said:

Yeah, I figured out it doesn't work with pets, but the thing with high level missions is that 99% of the time everyone just revives themselves before I can get to them (or one of the team has a super-fast revive mod - works out the same for me in the end). So, although I'm getting something like 30 opportunities a day, maybe I can clinch 2 of them on a good day. They only seem to count if the end of mission screen says "revives: 2" (or w/e). Nothing else counts from what I can see. 

Sounds good to me - I'm taking a short break from the game because the grind is too much lol but will certainly take you up on your offer, would this weekend work for you? I was thinking just going to the Plains of Eilodon to that big Grineer camp in the center (or any of them really) then having the Grineer kill one of us off so the other can revive. Rinse and repeat until both parties are finished. Could be made easier/faster if the reviver has invisibility (Warframe/mod for companion) and the revivee is basically a weak Warframe with no mods etc. I reckon an hour to 90 minutes would be enough to do both of us assuming no weird complications...

Sounds good to me.