Trophy Thoughts

JagKenobi

13 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Tbh this looks easy...

Whats happening with fighting trophy lists recently? I'm glad that they are not promoting the MP trophies, but the SP ones now are just too easy...

What recent fighting games are you talking about? 

I suck at fighting games so to me this list seems nice & accessible which I guess is what they were aiming for, I've not played Guilty Gear for around 12 years & I remember it was hard as hell on the harder difficulties back then so I'm surprised they've steered away from that now.

Some of the rarities seems a little odd though, just playing a match with 3 different characters is a silver, or for playing on 10 different stages you get a gold, like really?

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
  • Like 1

You can literally get this platinum the day it comes out . It's so easy and rather boring outside of the last few trophies at the bottom. No trophy for getting to Heaven is criminal, that would be a PERFECT gold trophy. Also nothing for the medal system, if there even is one. This'll end up at ~30% plat.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:35 AM, TalalHmd said:

What recent fighting games are you talking about? 

To add to DeepEyes7 who is correct in all of theirs, Tekken 7 is also incredibly easy. You can get that one between lunch and dinner. UNIST is easy but the money trophies are a grind.

Arcade mode stage 9 Nagoriyuki isn't easy, I haven't won a single round against him. You can't lose any rounds on the previous stages to even get there.

EDIT1: Apparently they changed it with the day 1 patch: now you can lose against stage 8 Nagoriyuki and stage 9 will come after that.

EDIT2: Here's how I beat it:

Spoiler

Edited by TimodusSnake