Hoarder Trophy glitch

Hey Guys, I’m having an issue with the Above trophy. I have used my keys to unlock everything in the archives but I still have not received the trophy. I have also redeemed the xp boosters in case that was required but still no trophy. Was wondering if anyone will be able to provide some insight if I’m missing anything 

Thanks in advance

You need both keys and access cards to unlock everything, unless you’re playing the ultimate edition, then you only need 1 key to remind the game you already have all costumes.

You need to be at level 69 in order to get all the required access cards to unlock all content, that is, if you don’t spend it in exp boosters before, in that case, you’re forced to level up more, to recover the wasted access cards.

Make sure to check if you really unlocked everything with access cards, I never hhad a problem with it.

21 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

You need both keys and access cards to unlock everything, unless you’re playing the ultimate edition, then you only need 1 key to remind the game you already have all costumes.

You need to be at level 69 in order to get all the required access cards to unlock all content, that is, if you don’t spend it in exp boosters before, in that case, you’re forced to level up more, to recover the wasted access cards.

Make sure to check if you really unlocked everything with access cards, I never hhad a problem with it.

Yes I’ve unlocked everything and I have the Ultimate edition. Do I need to play the classic battles for each character to get their ending?

29 minutes ago, CallanGWProx said:

Yes I’ve unlocked everything and I have the Ultimate edition. Do I need to play the classic battles for each character to get their ending?

No, that’s for the Top Rung trophy, you’ll still need to do that, if you’re looking for the platinum, but it’s another trophy.

What you need to do is, buying  all the  costumes with the keys, the rest is bought with access cards, you need all Extras (even the types  of battles, ultimate edition had them already unlocked from the start, but the archives don’t register that), all music, all concept art and the 6 hero cards.

I can confirm you that, you do not need to complete classic battle with all characters, as I unlocked Hoarder before Top Rung.