Lukejordan16

Dead Rising 4 Master Journalist glitch.

8 posts in this topic

Hi, can anyone help me with this trophy. I’ve done everything required but have the glitch where some blueprints collected in multiplayer first, don’t count to the percentage.

ive unlocked all skills in multiplayer as well and most I can get the percentage up to is 99% any ideas? I’m really annoyed as I’ve put a lot of time into the game.

Have you done all the 195 trials including the multiplayer trials?

dont worry about it just finish up trophy should pop

10 hours ago, koolskamp said:

Just want to make sure the game is completely dead but will create a session to find people 

Yeah I’ve done all the trials 

On 12/06/2021 at 5:59 PM, koolskamp said:

Are you sure?? I’ve done everything and it’s not popped all I have to do is hard playthrough and I’m not gonna do that if I can’t platinum it.

19 minutes ago, Lukejordan16 said:

Yeah I’ve done all the trials 

Are you sure?? I’ve done everything and it’s not popped all I have to do is hard playthrough and I’m not gonna do that if I can’t platinum it.

same thing happened to me and a dude i did it with. he still had stuff left to go and did that and it popped, i didn't risk it and re did it. pos glitched on me twice but i got ther eeventually.

Posted (edited)

On 16-6-2021 at 2:55 AM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

same thing happened to me and a dude i did it with. he still had stuff left to go and did that and it popped, i didn't risk it and re did it. pos glitched on me twice but i got ther eeventually.

well thats unfortunate i had a glitched blueprint or skill cant quite remember but i quit for a year then decide f it lets try it anyway and it popped

Edited by koolskamp
spelling

On 6/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

did you and your friend restart everything or were just playing and it randomly popped? A friend of mine is having the same issue with the blueprint glitch showing 54/55 but he has all of them.