How does someone get Jaws of Hakkon DlC for PS3

2 minutes ago, EthereallSun said:

Currently looking in the NA ps3 store, and I do not see them under dragon age 2 list of dlc

Should have added, my comments were based on the UK store. Surprised that things aren’t working the same way in NA, wouldn’t have thought it was the kind of title to be delisted 

15 minutes ago, EthereallSun said:

Currently looking in the NA ps3 store, and I do not see them under dragon age 2 list of dlc

what does crossbuy mean exacty

Cross-Buy in this case, means you both the PS3 and PS4 versions included so you don't have to buy it twice.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 4 months later...

I had a lot of trouble with this as well. I searched the PS3 store and couldn't find it anywhere. I had bought it a while back and knew I owned it, but couldn't find it on the PS3 store. I tried doing it online and no luck as well....didn't work from the PS4/PS5....didn't work from my phone....was getting very frustrated. After 40 minutes of looking on the store and searching Google...it dawned on me. 

Don't search the store for the DLC, you have to search your library to find it. You can buy the DLC on the PS4 or PS5 and then it'll show up in your game library via the PS Store on the PS3 and that is where you can download it from. I didn't see that spelled out anywhere so just wanted to mention it here in case anyone else runs into as much trouble as I did.

Edited by Briste