The way to get the CAPCOMASTER trophy

wy-max

wy-max-1622662324.jpg

1. Delete your current profile savedata(don't delete game savedata)
2. Disconnect the console network
3. Open the game-select the game you want to score (ghosts’n goblins I use)-start the game-open the menu-change the button-change the burst speed to fast, the change speed to L3, and Reverse to R3
4. Start the game-press L3 to trigger change speed-return to the main menu-check whether the change speed achievement has been activated
5. Start the game-press R3 to trigger Reverse-return to the main menu-check whether the Reverse achievement is activated
6. Start getting CAPCO, it may take 6-9 hours to reach 100 million ,video thread:

At this point, you will find that no matter how you operate or upgrade, the built-in 20-level achievements of the game will not be activated in advance.
Important note: Enter the game from the main menu of the host interface, it is not operable
1. Close the game
2. Sleep console (not tested, possible, but not better)
3. Close the console
If you perform any of them, you may activate the level 20 achievements in the game in advance, and you will not be able to get trophies.

My English is very poor, please forgive me.

Edited by wy-max
  • Like 1

From what I'm reading above, the problem is indeed the REWIND and TEMPO features that may have the CapcoMaster glitch (I've been trying a no REWIND method in my other thread).

Your solution (for EXISTING users with the glitch) is to start over with a fresh SYSTEM SAVE (keep existing GAME SAVES), don't connect to the network (disable the network or even Home Internet for that matter), do steps 3-5 to test the badge system and then start grinding using the exploit, but never leave the game or shut off the console, until finished and the trophy should pop.

That actually sounds good, I like the idea of not connecting... but don't you need to be connected to actually see your updated score after play or am I missing something here?

Edited by agorazUHD

9 hours ago, agorazUHD said:

From what I'm reading above, the problem is indeed the REWIND and TEMPO features that may have the CapcoMaster glitch (I've been trying a no REWIND method in my other thread).

Your solution (for EXISTING users with the glitch) is to start over with a fresh SYSTEM SAVE (keep existing GAME SAVES), don't connect to the network (disable the network or even Home Internet for that matter), do steps 3-5 to test the badge system and then start grinding using the exploit, but never leave the game or shut off the console, until finished and the trophy should pop.

That actually sounds good, I like the idea of not connecting... but don't you need to be connected to actually see your updated score after play or am I missing something here?

Disconnect the network is purely a personal preference, because the network is very slow state of the console will affect the speed of trophy acquisition, so whenever I encounter trophy failure, I will turn off the network