"Trapped" trophy glitched

I am currently around 60 enemies defeated with the remote mines and the trophy still hasn't popped. The guide mentioned not quick-firing the gadget and giving time before you set off the bomb but that hasn't worked. Was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions? I'm on the ps4 version if that matters.

*EDIT* Trophy popped at 80 kills with the remote mine in total. Have a feeling you need to use the remote mines on the fuses for the trophy to count

Edited by EvanskiOriginal

• 2 weeks later...

I got the trophy at around 60 enemies ingame counter. Most of these i got via replaying the Underground Hideout in Upper East Side. L2 + R1 to throw the mine, waiting for the enemies to inspect it, and then explode it with L3.

I would grind that before activating NG+. I don't really know, just to be safe if it resets the counter.

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem and have never once quick-fired them. I'm currently sitting at 55 enemies defeated by the mines. I would say that at least 53 of those enemies have been defeated by me attaching the mine to a fuse (for the extra damage that instantly kills them) and activating them once I know the max number of enemies are within the detonation radius. Only two were ever attached to an enemy and detonated (not that it should matter). This glitch will never be fixed so my only hope is to keep plugging on with the mines and hope that the trophy pops. 

-UPDATE-

Mine popped at 63.

Edited by MrTacoNinja