Game was updated with the option to transfer your save to PS5 (Trophies will autopop)

17 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Unnecessary feature. I've bought this game on ps1, ps3, ps4 twice. When i buy it on ps5, it won't be to auto-pop trophies

Why would you buy it again when its a free upgrade to PS5? Unless u want the new boxart/are a collector. Anyways this is great news. Now i have the motivation to play the original ff7 then play the new one on hard  on the  ps4 to finally plat  it and then just carry my progress over to autopop trophies to play the dlc on ps5

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Why would you buy it again when its a free upgrade to PS5? Unless u want the new boxart/are a collector. Anyways this is great news. Now i have the motivation to play the original ff7 then play the new one on hard  on the  ps4 to finally plat  it and then just carry my progress over to autopop trophies to play the dlc on ps5

I'll buy the Intergrade version and yes

While I planned on replaying the whole thing again once it was out on PS5 I am extremely glad to hear that this will happen, been playing through hard mode recently and I really don't wanna play through that all the way again, still wondering how much the new Yuffie episode is going to cost.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

While I planned on replaying the whole thing again once it was out on PS5 I am extremely glad to hear that this will happen, been playing through hard mode recently and I really don't wanna play through that all the way again, still wondering how much the new Yuffie episode is going to cost.

It will cost $19.99 USD.

Source:
https://press.na.square-enix.com/FINAL-FANTASY-VII-REMAKE-INTERGRADE-VOICE-CAST-AND-GAMEPLAY-DETAILS-RE

• Like 1

I’ve updated but not transferred any saves as yet.

Can you transfer them but not auto pop all the trophies at all?

I’d like to replay and collect as normal and maybe auto hard after I’ve finished. Does anyone have experience with this on other upgrades at all please? (I replayed Spider-Man as I didn’t have the PS4 version disc and wanted to unlock trophies as I played)

1 minute ago, PalmerVillain said:

I’d like to replay and collect as normal and maybe auto hard after I’ve finished. Does anyone have experience with this on other upgrades at all please? (I replayed Spider-Man as I didn’t have the PS4 version disc and wanted to unlock trophies as I played)

They explicitly say that your trophies will transfer over, so no can do.

Transfer your saves, and you transfer the trophies too.

5 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

They explicitly say that your trophies will transfer over, so no can do.

Transfer your saves, and you transfer the trophies too.

Thanks for the reply, so no chance of playing without transferring and unlocking as I go and then transferring if and when I’m ready ?

Stupidly I like the little videos when you unlock and didn’t like platinuming in 0 seconds.

18 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

Hope we get trophies for the Yuffie DLC.  Excited to have autopop to PS5 to not have to replay the game twice again but some extra trophies would make revisiting the game great.

It has 9 trophies;

Spoiler

5 bronze, 4 silver

Hopefully ALL the trophies are gunna autopop. There are some games that only autopop a few trophies. That shit is annoying, like why bother having it if it's not gunna be for everything?

9 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I hope PSN doesn't screw me over as I have the physical edition and blindly added the digital version as well when it was on PS+. Would love to start Integrade but can't be bothered to pay full price again.

Just have your disc inserted for the upgrade, simple. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Hopefully ALL the trophies are gunna autopop. There are some games that only autopop a few trophies. That shit is annoying, like why bother having it if it's not gunna be for everything?

Just have your disc inserted for the upgrade, simple. 

Thanks that’s good to know?!

Also fully agree. It happens a lot with misc trophies to do random stuff. I don’t mind a new playthrough for ff7 on ng+ if it’s only story trophies though. But I really hope the hard trophy autopops I didn’t like to tryhard so much?

4 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

So if you don't want auto-pop, don't transfer your save. Simple. Seems fine to have the option to me.

Ayup. 

I've no issues with the auto pops for those who use them - you earned the trophies already, so why not?

For this game, I reckon I'll be using the PS5 version as an excuse to replay in full myself, as I freakin' loved it, but hey - to each his own.

• Like 2

On 03/06/2021 at 6:21 PM, PalmerVillain said:

Simple solution. Don't import anything and play it on normal from scratch, earning trophies. Then, when you're ready, import your save and it'll auto pop the remaining trophies.