How Much Harder Is This From GTA V+ The 3D Era?

Kazduin

I’m currently working on the platinums for Grand Theft Auto III/Vice City/San Andreas and I platinumed GTA V last month. How much harder is GTA IV in comparison? If I were to go for it I would boost the online trophies first seeing as they’re the hardest and most worrisome. Thoughts? 

Edited by Kazduin
  • Like 1

If anything it's less of a grind than V. V actually requires you to play the MP, I'm not looking forward to that much at all.
I've only earned the plat for III other than that, and it was doable enough. Most Rockstar games seem to be more of a long time than a hard time.
Oh, but you'll need some help for the timed MP trophies, those are a major hassle with just two people.

1 hour ago, Kazduin said:

I’m currently working on the platinums for Grand Theft Auto III/Vice City/San Andreas and I platinumed GTA V last month. How much harder is GTA IV in comparison? If I were to go for it I would boost the online trophies first seeing as they’re the hardest and most worrisome. Thoughts? 

I would say the worst thing about IV (online) IS the online :D 

It can be buggy as hell..... But if you follow a guide to the t, and keep track, you SHOULD be good. (everything popped first time for me).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.06.2021 at 8:33 AM, Kazduin said:

TBH, I found these games to be similar in terms of difficulty. They both were easy, but pretty time consuming and grindy. I found V to be more fun to complete, IV was painfully boring for me, as most of the missions were about driving from one side of the map to the other.

As for IV's multiplayer, it's nowhere near as bad, as people say. Wanted and AWP may take forever or a few days, depending if you have multiple consoles of a boosting buddy. The coop missions may be a little difficult, but it's very doable after some practice or by having a good, experienced team.

IMO, nothing really difficult in any of these games, just time consuming.

Oh and AWP won't glitch on you, as long as both of the ends have a strong and good internet connection. A wired one would work the best.

Edited by Sebulba2000