DLC Sale Thread

bdias10

11 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

I'm following because to me, $20 is ridiculous to spend for a game I don't at all enjoy. I rather buy DLC for my old PS3 games and clean up my backlog. Well, actually, that's what I have been doing since Sony said they wanted to close the PS3 store before doing a 180. 

yeah bro i feel you, i am literally on the same boat, i raged hard when i saw this horrible game got a dlc, i will never buy nothing from this shitty company ever again. That is ridiculous

They already opened Pandora's box by finally adding trophies for one of their DLCs, what makes you guys think they won't be adding trophies for the next DLCs? 

If anything, after they realize that Isle of Siptah is their best selling DLC (because this time is normal fans + trophy hunters) they will be including trophies for their next DLCs.

Don't support them. I won't.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BlitzkriegHottie said:

what makes you guys think they won't be adding trophies for the next DLCs? 

This DLC is most likely the last DLC. On PC it released september last year,  no DLCs came after that. Also this dlc is the only dlc with achievments on steam too. So we could have expectet trophys for it since then. They didn't announce new dlcs either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

This DLC is most likely the last DLC. On PC it released september last year,  no DLCs came after that. Also this dlc is the only dlc with achievments on steam too. So we could have expectet trophys for it since then. They didn't announce new dlcs either.

They going to do this shit with ARK Survival too, i bet with you, gargabe company

29 minutes ago, bdias10 said:

They going to do this shit with ARK Survival too, i bet with you, gargabe company

I'd say that's highly doubtful.  Genesis 2 released a few hours ago and no sign of any new trophies/achievements, and they didn't add any for their other official DLCs (Scorched, Aberration, Extinction, Genesis 1) and the only unofficial map that they added one DLC trophy to was Center (Ragnarok and Valguero didn't get anything)

Genesis 2 is also the last official DLC they are releasing. 

The only time I've seen them add more trophies was when the entire game went from the alpha release to full official release.

------------

With Conan, I believe this is their first and only official new map release right?  I'm pretty sure everything else has been cosmetics and new items added into the base game - which could explain why it got DLC trophies.  I imagine if anything they will spend the next couple of years updating and tweaking Isle of Siptah rather than pumping out more new DLC

I paid the $20 just to get the pain over with. If I waited, I knew I would still have to go through the slow and choppy loading and gameplay. I do not understand why the ps4 has so much trouble processing this game. Alot of titles look 100 times better than this game and run perfect. The $20 was worth not having to wait to get it over with. Just rip the bandaid off ASAP was my thought process.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 7:30 AM, Phoenixgaming1 said:

I'm following because to me, $20 is ridiculous to spend for a game I don't at all enjoy. I rather buy DLC for my old PS3 games and clean up my backlog. Well, actually, that's what I have been doing since Sony said they wanted to close the PS3 store before doing a 180. 

I agree. I wish they also had sales for ps3 stuff since there aren't anymore sales for ps3 dlc stuff. I am hoping do they do a sale for this dlc for Conan too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charly_Py said:

There is a New update for this game now... im afraid of some New dlc woth trophies could appear

This is a thread for when the DLC goes on sale, so please refrain from posting in here unless it's to update everyone it's on sale. There's a lot of people following this.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Kolm said:

Sale is live in Europe: €14,99 now.

I'm still in doubt... :/ 

Isn't it the normal price? $20 is normal price for US store, which is roughly that amount. You could make US acc and buy for €14,99 anyway.

In US it is on sale for $14,99  now.

Edited by ReoJee