What's the fastest way to get the online trophies?

I'm getting rid of the online trophies from the games in my list, and want to know the fastest way to complete the online trophies of this game before the servers inevitably shutdown in the future!
I only played the prologue when it came out for free in 2017, so I really don't know how the game works! 

Play the game connected to PSN. Unfortunately it will take a good amount of time before you can get enough fuel resources (75000) to develop a nuke, plus you need to wait 24 real time hours (you can turn off your console) until development is done. You need to be online for the trophy to pop. But before that you need to complete Act/Chapter I. 

For "Intruder" you just need to complete mission 22 and then the option to infiltrate FOBs will be available. 

4 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Play the game connected to PSN. Unfortunately it will take a good amount of time before you can get enough fuel resources (75000) to develop a nuke, plus you need to wait 24 real time hours (you can turn off your console) until development is done. You need to be online for the trophy to pop. But before that you need to complete Act/Chapter I. 

For "Intruder" you just need to complete mission 22 and then the option to infiltrate FOBs will be available. 

So just play the game normally and connected to the PSN all the time?