Chivalry II trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

I did Chivalry 1 completely legit on PS4. PS3 I boosted like everyone else probably. 

This list seems like a much longer grind than the first one. 100 Wins in total will take a lot of time. 

Hard is probably 50 kills in one match (depends on if the AI Bots count and if kill assists count). 13 Kills with bread and 10 unarmed could be annoying but should be doable with a little try and error. 

Basic list but that is how online trophy lists should be.  Trophies like the bread one are funny but you fill a list with stuff like that and you get too many idiots doing stupid shit for trophies/achievements instead of just properly playing the game so glad it is the only one like that.  The grind isn't even that bad.  2000 kills can realistically be done in under 100 matches without even playing that well and the wins will come naturally over time.

Edited by Hayabusa85
  • Like 1

A bit of a grind, but no insane trophies. I loved the first one, specially on PC, recently got around of getting the platinum on PS4 and had a blast with the recent open beta playing in the PS5.

But I'll wait to see if there are ways to easily boost it, because otherwise it'll be a bit much to do legit.

Edited by wowbagger_84

This is the way a MP trophy list should be. The vast majority you get just from playing the game, with a few vanity trophies thrown in (like the bread and bastard sword).

50 kills on 1 match is not really all that hard. Given that the length of a match can be 30-40minutes long. I loved the first game on PC, and having not played a medieval hack and slash in so long the beta was super refreshing.

Very excited for this. The "grind" will take no time at all because it's just a blast to play.

To people who complain it's grindy: 

What do you really expect from mp trophy lists? More challenging but not grindy trophies? I can relate to that but keep that in mind this kind of trophies are what keeps people in and make their hours sink in. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Realtione said:

To people who complain it's grindy: 

What do you really expect from mp trophy lists? More challenging but not grindy trophies? I can relate to that but keep that in mind this kind of trophies are what keeps people in and make their hours sink in. 

I don't know... to be less of a grind? Why 2000 kills and not 1500? Why 100 per class and not 50? 75 would stack up and save a lot of time in the end.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 3:06 AM, Skurkitty said:

The wins are the only real grind, kill trophies will be done well before wins. If you're in a full match start to finish and have a basic understanding of how to play kills will just naturally come. I was averaging 40+ kills a game (longer games) in the beta.

Honestly the game is just a blast to play, the trophies being a grind shouldn't even be a factor. If you're enjoying yourself the platinum will come very quickly regardless of requirements. It could have been a lot worse and be full of gimmick trophies like "Kill 3 enemies within 5 seconds of being revived". Those type of trophies only hurt gameplay enjoyment, I'll take grind trophies any day over gimmicks.

I would say the platinum takes 30-40 hours. You can change the team at the end when you see your team loose. I would have platinum on ps4 if the servers were still running.  you easy get 50+ kills every game if you go for it. 

34Sc95842.png

Fight In The Shade
Fire 1000 arrows

You need 10'000 not 1000.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

8 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

I would say the platinum takes 30-40 hours. You can change the team at the end when you see your team loose. I would have platinum on ps4 if the servers were still running.  you easy get 50+ kills every game if you go for it. 

34Sc95842.png

Fight In The Shade
Fire 1000 arrows

You need 10'000 not 1000.

How sure are you about the 10k arrows? maybe the trophy is currently just a bit buggy?

35 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

The game has not even been released yet and the first player almost has the platinum trophy. I don't think that's fair from the developer.

Most of the trophies came in a days play aswell. Which is promising for everyone complaining it looks a grind.