Sniper Trophy heads up advice

The trophy unlocks after finishing a mission, I was wondering why I hadn't unlocked it after getting a load of headshots in a row, was fairly certain I did 10 in a row twice. Once the mission had finished and I'd left the loot screen it unlocked for me

Same with The One And Only trophy too

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

FYI they made this trophy really easy.  It'll pop in the gladiator arena.  Just use a scoped weapon, heightened senses, and double jump up to the little hallway that looks kind of like a half sewer tunnel.  Then use heightened senses and pick off enemies (who endlessly spawn) with headshots until you get it. 

It's harder for enemies to hit you in there, they quit spawning there, and when they get up near the tunnel they usually just stop moving on the right side of it setting up easy headshots.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Is this game even playable? When i tried a month after launch, i had an issue with the dog not spawning, an issue with falling straight out of the map, an issue with aim bots killing me, and an issue of doors not opening when they should. Has it been fixed?

I played through the first mission and a little into the stuff after on my other account to see how it was now.  It played fine for what I did get through, no glitches or anything that I ran into.  They heavily patched it about a year ago and it runs much smoother on PS5 from everything I've read. Haven't tried the PS4 version though, might if I manage to platinum this version and it doesn't take me too long or is a pain at all.

I've had it since I preordered before launch but decided to wait a bit and finish other games to see how well the patched it.  So far it seems much better.  Aiming is kind of a pain until you turn down deadzone though.   Then it seems much better.

Edited by Snake2410

16 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Is this game even playable? When i tried a month after launch, i had an issue with the dog not spawning, an issue with falling straight out of the map, an issue with aim bots killing me, and an issue of doors not opening when they should. Has it been fixed?

I platinumed it on the PS4 a few months back. It crashed a few times but that is the only issue I can recall.

I'm now up to the 3rd mission.  Spent a bunch of time getting the S rank trophy out of the way with the first mission so I'm not super far.  But it's played just fine on PS5.  I had one tiny bit of slow down in mission 2 but it was very short.  It's performed great otherwise.  I recommend turning down deadzone though.