DreamWorks Spirit Trophy Thoughts

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Ok, funny/angry story about that movie...and gaming.

I used to work at blockbuster video. One of the jobs was "prepping" the new releases where we would remove the dvd and put them into our cases.

Another store needed help prepping so my boss asked if i would mind doing that store and someone else would do my store.

Well that dvd came with a peel off sticker that let you win a prize. So i prepped like 60 dvds and won 60 small fries for Burger King...the woman who took my shift at my store won 59 small fries...AND A GAMEBOY ADVANCE.

I was so mad and felt the store manager should have put the GBA up for a draw with all employees but nope the other woman just got to keep it.

Our fallen soldier will be remembered.

• Like 4

Just now, turniplord said:

Just because a game comes out that's made for children, due to it being based on a kid's animated movie, doesn't make it 'shovelware'...

Every game isn't tailored around what you like or adults like to play, Outright Games make family-friendly games for young children based on official IPs - I'd say they're far from 'shovelware'.

Legit great game with unique heart wrenching story

2 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Every game isn't tailored around what you like or adults like to play,

Willing to bet more adults (probably without children) play this game than actual children.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Willing to bet more adults (probably without children) play this game than actual children.

And? I occasionally enjoy games “made for children” to this day (don’t have kids either & don’t want any) and if this game is halfway decent I might pick it up at some point. At least it looks like an actual game, not a bunch of $1 flipped assets (glances to the latest breakthrough gaming arcade disaster somehow on the “popular games this week” list). 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm appalled by the price in the PSN store. Who on earth actually spent/would spend 40 dollars on this shit????? I spent 13-something after tax at Walmart for this game and I want my money back! ?

I'm close to unlocking the platinum and wow dude, I have to say that out of all the movie tie-in games I've played this has got to be the worst one ever! Absolute GARBAGE! It's devoid of... well, just about everything! No effort at all from these developers to make at least a marginally okay game.

I actually found it amusing that someone on PlayStationTrophies made a trophy guide. No game like this EVER needs a guide of any sort. And for the life of me I don't understand why they rated the platinum a 1.5/10 in difficulty??? There is no difficulty to this game whatsoever. The only difficulty you'll actually face is maintaining the mental fortitude to play through this shit until the platinum.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 0:39 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

I'm appalled by the price in the PSN store. Who on earth actually spent/would spend 40 dollars on this shit????? I spent 13-something after tax at Walmart for this game and I want my money back! 1f604.png

I'm close to unlocking the platinum and wow dude, I have to say that out of all the movie tie-in games I've played this has got to be the worst one ever! Absolute GARBAGE! It's devoid of... well, just about everything! No effort at all from these developers to make at least a marginally okay game.

I actually found it amusing that someone on PlayStationTrophies made a trophy guide. No game like this EVER needs a guide of any sort. And for the life of me I don't understand why they rated the platinum a 1.5/10 in difficulty??? There is no difficulty to this game whatsoever. The only difficulty you'll actually face is maintaining the mental fortitude to play through this shit until the platinum.

I got this game for my daughter and it's not very good but the most annoying thing about it is only some of the lines are voiced. There's no rhyme or reason to what's voiced and what's just text. I'm glad it was on sale if I spent 40 on it I'd be pretty upset haha

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with the above comment. My daughter is playing it and she keeps asking me to read the lines that aren’t voices lol.  She loves the Netflix series, nice to see her happily playing.

I would have more respect for an adult playing this than some of the grubby plats, grubby stacks or auto pops I see them doing… just saying

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...