Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Long-Ryde

Tips for catching 'The Blast'

4 posts in this topic

I'm mainly curious what the method is to get her into fighting sequences.

In my S rank and Speedrun attempts, The Blast can add up to 30 minutes onto my timer. I end up chasing her everywhere. I try charge shots, and mainly peppering bullets onto her while she's locking on both in and out of frame, but she dodges everything and runs away. I've tried melee when she's super locked on but she dodges and runs.

I've beaten her in the past, & it feels like sometimes the peppering works; albeit random with how quickly she dodges it, even when her crosshair is red.

Posted (edited)

I platiumed the game awhile ago. I just pretty much chased her until she decided to fight me. I’m guessing you either have to get close to her a number of times or get close when she’s at a certain platform. I got the s rank on furier on my second attempt it’s actually not that difficult because I died a couple of times and still got it. Hope this helps

Edited by a10j12

What works for me is chasing her to one of the hexagons, then wait behind one of the little covers inside the hexagon until she shoots. Inmediately after that run and either try to melee her or shoot her with a charge shoot.

21 hours ago, SuperPatchZ7 said:

What works for me is chasing her to one of the hexagons, then wait behind one of the little covers inside the hexagon until she shoots. Inmediately after that run and either try to melee her or shoot her with a charge shoot.

This worked for me like 90% of the time. Once you have 2 lives out of her, she'll want you to run after her to the center hexagon(?) after you hit her with a shot. 

I was either approaching her from the wrong angle (she runs if you even get close to looking at her on screen) or not being ON the hexagon while she fires the shot she's charging.

Her little drones were so annoying across essentially 30 minutes of chasing. Thanks for the suggestion!