New sale up (EU atm)

SadisticSymphony

Just now, SkyFight0r said:

Its the Days of Play Sale. They added a bunch of games and the Shantae games are finally on Sale, too! 

Oh nice, so it's part of that, apologies, assumed it was new :)

Yes! It's the reason I went there, just to see how much Shantae was, and there were a bunch of deals. Seven Sirens here I come!

• Like 1

Holy fu*k! You weren't kidding! 1,264 new games on sale today on the UK PSN Store...

https://en.psprices.com/region-gb/index

By the way, what's everyone's preferred source for digital UK PSN cards online? I've used CD Keys and a few other sites in the past, but it's been quite a while since I got one. Same with PlayAsia for the digital HK PSN cards. Does that still work as well?

Edited by dmm121182
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dmm121182 said:

Holy fu*k! You weren't kidding! 1,264 new games on sale today on the UK PSN Store...

I'm not seeing a name for the new sale on my PS4 either. Hopefully the US gets whatever the hell sale this is too. 1f628.png

By the way, what's everyone's preferred source for digital UK PSN cards online? I've used CD Keys and a few other sites in the past, but it's been quite a while since I got one. Same with PlayAsia for the digital HK PSN cards. Does that still work as well?

I'm not sure how it works in other countries, but from New Zealand when I buy from the US Store, I've made a US PayPal account and have added my New Zealand debit card to that, and that work fine, saves faffing around with cards etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

I'm not sure how it works in other countries, but from New Zealand when I buy from the US Store, I've made a US PayPal account and have added my New Zealand debit card to that, and that work fine, saves faffing around with cards etc.

Interesting... Thanks for the response SecondGenesis. I would prefer to stick with sites that quickly email digital codes though if it's still currently possible (after all the pandemic nonsense).

• Like 1

Just now, dmm121182 said:

Interesting... Thanks for the response SecondGenesis. I would prefer to stick with sites that quickly email digital codes though if it's still currently possible (after all the pandemic nonsense).

Ahh, fair enough :) The only reason I went that route was because If there was a game on the US store that was under $10, it meant I had to buy a $10 top up card, but whatever works for you :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dmm121182 said:

I'm using shopto, eneba and play asia depending who has better rates and availability !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Okoteiru said:

I'm using shopto, eneba and play asia depending who has better rates and availability !

Awesome! I'm assuming that you've used all 3 of those recently from the US for either UK or HK PSN Store digital codes. I've used Eneba and PlayAsia many times before, but never ShopTo. I'll check them out as well. Thanks Okoteiru. ?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dmm121182 said:

I used PlayAsia for the first time last month, to get some HongKong games off the store.

They give you the code instantly after payment, I think it's automated somehow.

Anyway, only slight issue maybe is that you need to validate your order with a valid mobile phone number, like one of those factor 2 methods of security, just to prove it's you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

I used PlayAsia for the first time last month, to get some HongKong games off the store.

They give you the code instantly after payment, I think it's automated somehow.

Anyway, only slight issue maybe is that you need to validate your order with a valid mobile phone number, like one of those factor 2 methods of security, just to prove it's you.

Thanks enaysoft! That's how it's been for years with PlayAsia for HK PSN digital codes. I guess everything is back to normal then regarding online commerce between the US and China. I had a friend tell me a few months ago that PlayAsia was blocking him from ordering HK codes from them because of something to do with some restrictions still in place from the pandemic... ?

• Like 1

On 04/06/2021 at 10:40 AM, dmm121182 said:

Awesome! I'm assuming that you've used all 3 of those recently from the US for either UK or HK PSN Store digital codes. I've used Eneba and PlayAsia many times before, but never ShopTo. I'll check them out as well. Thanks Okoteiru. 1f60e.png

No problem !

I've used them recently yeah, mostly for US and UK.

Play Asia for JP and HK

Shopto does sales from time to time so keep an eye out

EDIT: actually there's an ongoing sale right now for Days of Play

EDIT 2: i just tried to purchase some digital items from shopto and they now have restricted it to UK located customers. So if like me you're outside UK you can't buy those from them anymore... bad move on their end. I'll just stick to Eneba then

Edited by Okoteiru
sale right now
  • Like 1