So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

Aside from Work wasting time breeding eevee and Vulpix eggs
Mostly trying to get a female eevee Timid that is either quick tempered or Often lost in Thought (mostly for the lulz)

and a Vulpix that is Naughty nature and Mischeavous for my Pokemon Team in Y going to replace my starter with those two.(since I restarted Pokemon Y)

Since I have always had Espeon and Ninetales on my team together. Going to pick Chespin mostly for Articuno(Althought between the three starters I prefer Fennekin.)

and yet here I could be working on the platinum for Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time and yet I'm doing this.  and think I have 90 eevee at the moment. Not sure how many Vulpix probably over 130.

Played P4DAN pretty much all afternoon. Can't get enough of it. 

And laundry :/

imkymbtnjzfaitbo75v9.gif

I really, really, want that game.

I helped make and decorate cookies with the fam. One of the cookies ended up looking something like this:

1531_LegLamp_23.jpg

hot.

Yakuza all day, erryday!

How is the new one? I've been tempted, but I've never played one.

Aside from Work wasting time breeding eevee and Vulpix eggs

Mostly trying to get a female eevee Timid that is either quick tempered or Often lost in Thought (mostly for the lulz)

and a Vulpix that is Naughty nature and Mischeavous for my Pokemon Team in Y going to replace my starter with those two.(since I restarted Pokemon Y)

Since I have always had Espeon and Ninetales on my team together. Going to pick Chespin mostly for Articuno(Althought between the three starters I prefer Fennekin.)

and yet here I could be working on the platinum for Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time and yet I'm doing this.  and think I have 90 eevee at the moment. Not sure how many Vulpix probably over 130.

Ayy! Fellow Pokemon breeder!

Went to dentist... again. Long story short, my nerve is killing me, and he's trying to save it.

That was shitty.

Repaired my old watch. Q&Q Quartz (don't know which model), probably the only thing in my house that has 'Made in Japan' written on it. I got it back in '96. and lost it a few years ago. Turned out, it was somewhere in the attic (how in the world...?) Nice and clean, just like it was almost 20 years ago. New battery, new belt which is kinda ugly looking (and cheap at that; ~5 dollars) but it will be only temporary until I find something like this, but a slightly bit darker:

watch_belt_factory_direct.jpg

...and the best thing today, I saw a girl from a highschool (we weren't the same class or generation) which I haven't seen for a... uff... 8 years? I mean, she was cute back then, but now... OMG.  :awesome:

instantfallinlove :wub: